Value of: Arber Xhekaj

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

LTIR

Nov 8, 2013
I think Kassian would know if the other team had someone who could exact retribution, or if the other team had no one willing to stand up for their teammates.
Don't think his actions can be considered 'standing up' to anything.
Tkachuk stood up for Stuetzle.
This scrub is just a loose cannon hurting his team and the opponents

• Haha
Reactions: jfhabs

Fatass

Apr 17, 2017
Struggles to keep up. Slow processing. Big and will fight. Imo teams will just find their own guys like this.

pth2

Jan 7, 2018
The OP -is- a Habs fan.

And the other Habs fans are telling him "We're going to keep him, thanks."

It's like a weird echo chamber.
Your point?
Mine is he is expecting offers at the very high end of the scale, and will receive offers at the very far end of the scale. ie, he's likely hoping for a Romanov type of return but will receive Kovasevic types of offers.

Reactions: HabsAddict

Kudo Shinichi

Apr 20, 2012
Has he ever been tried on the 4th line as a winger?

It seems like becoming an F/D would be a good career move for him. Enforcers are still valuable, but so few of them can play at an NHL level. It would be a lot easier to manage his play if he were a winger than a D. He isn't good enough as a defenseman to play in the NHL, but his physicality and fighting makes him valuable.

Look at Ryan Reaves contract history. No other 10 points forward is getting term and 1-way money above six figures, but Reaves gets it because up until last year or so he was an enforcer who could skate on the NHL.

Xhekaj is not an enforcer, he's got good nhl talent.

He's got great size (6'4 240 lbs), is a good skater (regardless of size), got decent offensive abilities (has an extremely hard shot, good hands + passing ability) and is very mean + physical.

He's also only 23 years old, so he still has a lot of development left. The habs have Guhle and Hutson on the left side, so he's unlikely to play much in the top 4, but he's got the talent to become a 2nd pairing dman.

Last edited:

HabsAddict

Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Your point?
Mine is he is expecting offers at the very high end of the scale, and will receive offers at the very far end of the scale. ie, he's likely hoping for a Romanov type of return but will receive Kovasevic types of offers.
Habs..."Hughes will not trade him unless it's a massive overpay"

Some Others..."we are offering a third rounder and we really want him. Why aren't you trading him for a third? That'sxwhat he's worth."

It's hilarious to see an offer and a demand at the same time.

Reactions: viceroy

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
bunch of Hab's fans pumping Arbers tires meanwhile lets look at what other fans are saying about offers.

when-i-ask-a-question-and-all-i-get-are-tumble-weeds-and-crickets.gif

Just sit back and enjoy your facepuncher guys.

Reactions: Bluenotes27

bud12

Oct 8, 2012
That’s an exceptionally bad number 5v5. The only thing that’s happening when he is on the ice is the puck winding up in his net.
same can be said about all of sens dman. Their own oiga/60 aren't better than the Xhekaj one. They must suck

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad