Barré-Boulet, Kapanen or Heineman : Who's the one staying ?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Who's the one staying with the team ?

• Alex Barré-Boulet

Votes: 9 9.4%
  • Emil Heineman

Votes: 15 15.6%
  • Oliver Kapanen

Votes: 72 75.0%

• Total voters

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
Depends if they decide to keep 13 or 14 forwards. They could keep two if they only have 13 forwards if Roy is sent down.
Unless there's a good reason to keep 8 D-Men or 3 netminders that I'm not aware of, 14 forwards will remain up.

No reason to send Roy down, unless you really, really want Joel Armia on the second line.

Id send Roy and ABB in the AHL , keep Heineman and Kapanen. Roy sucks

I’d keep Kap, Hein, and Tuch before Roy.

The guy is lazy, and was invisible. Scary to think people are pushing this guy to be on the 2nd line.
Be honest and admit that you just want Armia on the second line.

Reactions: HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
Unless there's a good reason to keep 8 D-Men or 3 netminders that I'm not aware of, 14 forwards will remain up.

No reason to send Roy down, unless you really, really want Joel Armia on the second line.

Be honest and admit that you just want Armia on the second line.
No I’d like to see Kap or Hein.
Roy sucks!!!

MXD

Partying Hard
Oct 27, 2005
...So basically, keep Roy (middle-6), ABB (14th forward) an Kapanen (W/C option for the bottom 6, additionnal face-off possibility too, in other words, 12th forward). With Pezzetta being the 13th forward.

eklund the clown

Dec 28, 2010
Kapanen for sure and it's not even close.I don't know if Roy is injured or he thinks he can just flick a switch but he has been invisible.Not good at all .Boulet as said is too small and we have enough smurfs .Heiny can go to the AHL and call up if need be.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
Kapanen had already started is season in the SHL make sense that he was more game ready than everyone else.. if it to play bottom 6 minute I rather have someone else. Let Kapanen play top line minutes in the SHL. Like ABB but Heineman is better suited for bottom 6.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
I think Kapanen has more chances of staying. Management and MSL have done nothing but praise him. That's a sign that he's ahead in any race.

Even Dach was on Spittin' Chicklets the other day and spoke about Kapanen.

But I think Heineman is doing real well and if he doesn't stay, he's ensuring he will be among the first call ups.

ABB is also having a real good camp and I think he might also stay with RHP out. Although I'd love to see how much he'd help the Rocket.

Catanddogguitarrr

Jul 3, 2016
Nowhere land
I wished both ABB and Kapanen would stay but for it to happen MSL would have to sit one of Gally or Anderson so it won't happen.

I voted for ABB because Kap is still young and another year in Europe would not be detrimental.

But if MSL has guts he will sit Anderson. The guy is useless.
Gally had a decent end of the season so I'm not against giving him another chance.
Gally will get injured and that's almost for sure. So there will be opportunity for the third name on the list.

Habs13

Dec 30, 2004
Montreal
I don't know if Harvey-Pinard has a spot anymore. Probably comes back and gets sent on a conditioning stint in Laval then becomes the 13th forward.

I'd pick between Kapanen and Heineman... hard to chose which as I like both. Probably Heineman.

Natey

GOATS
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
From the preseason alone, all three deserve to be on the team. Unfortunately the salary cap is super restrictive. I understand why, but it sucks that you basically have to give spots to some players based on contracts.

I don't know if Harvey-Pinard has a spot anymore. Probably comes back and gets sent on a conditioning stint in Laval then becomes the 13th forward.

I'd pick between Kapanen and Heineman... hard to chose which as I like both. Probably Heineman.
I like both a lot. I purely choose Kapanen because otherwise he's gone to Europe.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad