GWT: Champions League - League Stage

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

gary69

Sep 22, 2004
Then and there
Player of the game is probably Chevalier but a good second is Bouaddi, 17 today. Only his turnover late in the game was a negative.

Meanwhile Mbappe still looks awful.
If Vini wins the BDO, he's the worst winner of all-time.
Jude is useless most games too.
Endrick was pretty decent.

I think that's still Belanov in 1986. He had some good matches at WC, but I still was surprised he won.

Kiev won the Cup Winners Cup too that season, but they didn't really face any top teams outside of Atletico Madrid in the final, and they weren't really amongst the best teams that year either.

Obviously if the rules had been different back then (similar to today) he hadn't been even close to winning.

Islesfan22

Jan 15, 2013
Rockland
With strong rain and lot of water on the pitch throughout the match in Zagreb, players couldn't pass the ball or run with for any length really.

They couldn't hold on until the end, but I was impressed by Dinamo nevertheless. Especially Baturina was good as long as he was on the pitch, goal and assist for him.
Baturina is the next big thing midfielder from
Dinamo from what I’ve read.

Evilo

Mar 17, 2002
France
Just saw some "highlights" of Letexier's reffing yesterday in the Leipzig/Juve game. SHOCKING.

He is usually solid in Europe, bad in France. Maybe he didn't get the memo.

maclean

Jan 4, 2014
Just watched the highlights for Girona-Feyenoord, pretty crazy match. Three own goals (one called back for the tightest of offsides), two penalties (both stopped).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad