Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Let’s be real, all those fans from other teams complaining about Arber would all take him on their team in a heartbeat.

Not only this, they are probably touching themselves watching Scott Stevens headhunting videos, calling him a great physical guy.

The refs and NHL won't do squat to punish and eject dirty scums, I'm glad we have a guy like Xhekaj giving all of them an eye for an eye.

Goddamn garbage clown league.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
1727838851654.png

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Again? Neutral fan, bla bla…but for real. First I thought why? Then I saw the hit on Dach and Greig refused to fight any Habs player?
Nah-ah…not on my watch…and obviously not on Arber‘s either.

Kudos to Arber for returning the dirty hit to Ottawa…and to the most flopping player in the league (skater that is…I think Quick still is uncontested.)

When will they play Ottawa? I might want to watch that game…would be the first time I turn in to an Ottawa game…

For real…it is unlikely the Habs make the playoffs this year, so go out and make the Charlestown Chiefs proud.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
I love that he defends and looks out for his players. What I don’t like is he is going to put us in positions to lose hockey games if he doesn’t find a balance. He now is likely under a microscope. Love the player. Just food for thought

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
I love that he defends and looks out for his players. What I don’t like is he is going to put us in positions to lose hockey games if he doesn’t find a balance. He now is likely under a microscope. Love the player. Just food for thought
He hasn’t hurt the team in the past during the regular season, there is no issue.

Two preseason games were guys take liberties with our top players, good on him. They lost two meaningless preseason games. The message was way MORE important than winning the game.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
He hasn’t hurt the team in the past during the regular season, there is no issue.

Two preseason games were guys take liberties with our top players, good on him. They lost two meaningless preseason games. The message was way MORE important than winning the game.
I’m not trying to have a got you moment here or anything but I think his ahl stint had a lot to do with the balance of contributions on the ice and being undisciplined.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
They go to the replay and from what I have seen Stuzzle hit him self in is face with is stick Xhekaj don’t make contact to the head… he shouldn’t get anything more…
why did he get a 5 and Grieg only two it is a very similar situation… why did he get a extra 2 for roughing when Brady jump him, Xhekaj got ejected for jumping Pare. This league is all over the place Xhekaj isn’t getting the benefit of the doubt that other player are because he a tough guy… There zero reason for Xhekaj to get a fine it Pare wasn’t fined or get kick out the book thrown at him when they let Greig and Pare get nothing.

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
They go to the replay and from what I have seen Stuzzle hit him self in is face with is stick Xhekaj don’t make contact to the head… he shouldn’t get anything more…
why did he get a 5 and Grieg only two it is a very similar situation… why did he get a extra 2 for roughing when Brady jump him, Xhekaj got ejected for jumping Pare. This league is all over the place Xhekaj isn’t getting the benefit of the doubt that other player are because he a tough guy… There zero reason for Xhekaj to get a fine it Pare wasn’t fined or get kick out the book thrown at him when they let Greig and Pare get nothing.
He got a 5 because he's 6'4.

Reactions: overlords

Rapala

Mar 29, 2013
Montreal
Two occasions where proper officiating could have kept the game under control

Habano

Allez les Bleus, (Blancs, Rouges)
May 18, 2012
Our sheriff will not allow liberties to be taken with our players. I couldn't give a rat's ass what other fanbases and even some of our own posters think. The p***y Greig is to blame for what happened to his teammates. Try to hurt one of ours?

What you gonna do when Xhekajmania runs wild on you?

Last edited:

Adriatic

Feb 27, 2004
And besides, somebody should have gone after Grieg the instant he hit Dach. Can't remember who was on the ice, but if that happens it all ends there and Xhekaj doesn't have to go through this again.

calder candidate

Feb 25, 2003
Montreal
Visit site
The hit look worst but there no contact to the head, The English play by play guy called it perfectly… stuzzle hit himself in the head with is stick. how could the ref not see it on the replay… Grieg see Dach is vulnerable and doesn’t see him coming in why Xhekaj isn’t any better but Stuzzle wasn’t engaged with anyone else could have seen him coming and there even if it look a lot worst the Greig hit was much bigger impact pop him straight on while Xhekaj side swipes him almost miss him.

Reactions: Adriatic

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad