Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

CapSpace

Caufield is lit
Nov 25, 2013
Near Montreal
Let’s be real, all those fans from other teams complaining about Arber would all take him on their team in a heartbeat.

Not only this, they are probably touching themselves watching Scott Stevens headhunting videos, calling him a great physical guy.

The refs and NHL won't do squat to punish and eject dirty scums, I'm glad we have a guy like Xhekaj giving all of them an eye for an eye.

Goddamn garbage clown league.

overlords

#DefundCBC
Aug 16, 2008
The City
1727838851654.png

Habby4Life

First pick overall goes to the Montreal Canadiens
Nov 12, 2008
in the 80s guys knew if you targeted teams top players payback was coming. Wifi did what was needed. A POS scrub went after Kirby, he let the Sens know that they would respond in kind.

Totally did his job and I bet his teammates are 100% in support.

Bruce Granville

Oct 11, 2014
Again? Neutral fan, bla bla…but for real. First I thought why? Then I saw the hit on Dach and Greig refused to fight any Habs player?
Nah-ah…not on my watch…and obviously not on Arber‘s either.

Kudos to Arber for returning the dirty hit to Ottawa…and to the most flopping player in the league (skater that is…I think Quick still is uncontested.)

When will they play Ottawa? I might want to watch that game…would be the first time I turn in to an Ottawa game…

For real…it is unlikely the Habs make the playoffs this year, so go out and make the Charlestown Chiefs proud.

Prettyisland

Oct 23, 2017
I love that he defends and looks out for his players. What I don’t like is he is going to put us in positions to lose hockey games if he doesn’t find a balance. He now is likely under a microscope. Love the player. Just food for thought

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad