Player Discussion Arber Xhekaj: The Sheriff

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

WeThreeKings

Demidov is a HAB
Sep 19, 2006
Halifax
I don't condone hitting people blindside and in the head. If there was some respect for the players in the league that wouldn't happen.

That being said. If Greig wants to f*** around and deliver dirty hits and then cower when he should respond. Then i believe that eye for an eye is the right move.

Xhekaj did what we haven't had the gumption to do for a long time. Hurting the rat doesn't do anything. Show him that if you want to go over the line with my guys? You can be responsible for Stutzle eating out of a straw and hope you can live with that.

Xhekaj sent the message twice and I like how Struble went about it in a different way.

Can't wait until Florian gets in the NHL too. We need some tough psychos to make sure that anyone coming to town to try to be dirty? Can book their time in the infirmary now.

HabsWhiteKnightLOL

Apr 29, 2017
Somewhere on earth in a hospital
I don't condone hitting people blindside and in the head. If there was some respect for the players in the league that wouldn't happen.

That being said. If Greig wants to f*** around and deliver dirty hits and then cower when he should respond. Then i believe that eye for an eye is the right move.

Xhekaj did what we haven't had the gumption to do for a long time. Hurting the rat doesn't do anything. Show him that if you want to go over the line with my guys? You can be responsible for Stutzle eating out of a straw and hope you can live with that.

Xhekaj sent the message twice and I like how Struble went about it in a different way.

Can't wait until Florian gets in the NHL too. We need some tough psychos to make sure that anyone coming to town to try to be dirty? Can book their time in the infirmary now.
there would be no crazy hits in the nhl if the league would suspend them correctly to begin with and not give them 1 game or a 5$ fine.

I mean they gave 4 games to Mark Scheifele for almost killing Jake Evans for an empty net.

They also target people depending on names , if Mcdavid were to do the same shit as Tom Wilson , he would get less . It's a shitshow.

Also ahlers like Pare and Greig has nothing to do in the NHL anyways except do stupid shit like that

Also let's not forget that this team has been blatantly hit by injuries and dirty hits in the last years and it shows on the bench and coaching staff that we cant catch a break , the players know it. Caufield reaction says it all. A 5th OA down for an entire season. A potential 50 goals scorer that was hyped to GREATLY help our top 6 gone for 3-4 months alteast dissapeared because of stupid preseason games and garbage ahlers and Dach almost got headshotted again tonight. There is a limit someone can take.

Imagine if Suzuki get blatantly headshotted in the middle of the ice and crumble unconscious , the whole f***ing bench would probably beat the guy until 2025.

Violence is never an option but when you see ur friends getting rounded up for years , sometime enough is enough. Id probably do worse than what xhekaj did tbh

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad