Arber Xhekaj shoots puck through the net

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
This is why I think he's in your heads.

Either:

(a) The Senators management collectively came up with an elaborate strategy to try and contain third-pairing borderline NHL defenceman Arber Xhekaj for what he did in the pre-season back in October of 2002.

OR

(b) They wanted to put their AHL guys in the line-up.

I'm going with B. They iced scrubs because it's pre-season and that's what happens.

When it was the regular season, they didn't ice any scrubs and won all three games and Xhekaj was a non-factor.
You think DJ Smith forgot? He's clearly a vindictive baby, preseason doesn't matter so it is the perfect time to try and challenge someone with a worthless player

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

gach

Aug 2, 2018
I'm surprised montreal goals are still alive when they have to practice against this guy all the time

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Look at how triggered Sens fans are lol! Xhekaj is definitely in their heads.

How so? Several have defended the relevance of the thread.

Seems you’re grasping at straws to build up Xhekaj.

What KOs?

He has one minor penalty in those three games.

Ah, I guess you’re still talking about pre-season from last year.

Nice to see him earn a job by fighting in meaningless games.

I think he’s talking about Xhekaj beating try out players in the Rookie tournament.

Many habs fans project what they hope other fanbases feel about Xhekaj onto them. Years of getting pushed around while having guys like Kostopoulos and Prust as your main fighter has left then starved for a legit heavy. It’s too bad he’s come 10 years too late.

MrNasty

Jun 13, 2007
Nova Scotia
You're acting like the Sens have made the playoffs since before my 6 year old cousin was born

You forgot the 3 KOs too

Sent MacEwen at him today and he got dropped like a bad habit by our Swedish AHL prospect. Nice 3 year contract for that bum.
I legit assumed MacEwan was there on a PTO...meanwhile the team can't sign Pinto.

Reactions: Halakitlikethat

dirtydanglez

Oct 30, 2022
those nets weren't built to withstand ottawas goaltending.

What KOs?

He has one minor penalty in those three games.

Ah, I guess you’re still talking about pre-season from last year.

Nice to see him earn a job by fighting in meaningless games.
did xhekaj not give you free samples at costco or something.

• Haha
Reactions: lionsDen

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad