Arber Xhekaj shoots puck through the net

Bileur

Jun 15, 2004
Ottawa
Is this really thread worthy? It's a faulty piece of equipment- a manufacturing error. Should we start a main boards thread for every pane of glass that shatters or stick that breaks? lmao

Meh, pretty rare to see it through the net. Some people might be interested.

Besides, the title clearly indicates what you’ll find inside, if you’re not interested nobody is forcing you to click.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
Cool. Sometimes the net gets weak in spots so it happens. Normally in NHL games they change the net often so this doesn’t happen.

Reactions: HabsQC

hangman005

It's my first day.
Apr 19, 2015
Iceland II the hotter crappier version.
Is this really thread worthy? It's a faulty piece of equipment- a manufacturing error. Should we start a main boards thread for every pane of glass that shatters or stick that breaks? lmao

ACLEVERNAME

Jan 6, 2010
Meh, pretty rare to see it through the net. Some people might be interested.

Besides, the title clearly indicates what you’ll find inside, if you’re not interested nobody is forcing you to click.
"Nobody is forcing you to click" is always an great indicator of a relevent thread.

I watched it live, it didn't 'break' the net it stretched the twine. The tsn feed showed the refs looking at the rubber burn on the material. Manufacturing error, plain and simple.

I'm sure Arber worked the returns desk enough to know how much faulty product there is out there.

Bear of Bad News

"The Worst Guy on the Site" - user feedback
Sep 27, 2005

You don't need to worry about it.

Also see here:

norrisnick

The best...
Apr 14, 2005
I remember when Leclair scored a playoff goal by shooting it through the net on the outside of the post. It confused the f*** out of Hasek. They didn't catch it until the next commercial break but play had already resumed so it counted. I think that was one of many plays that led to the automatic reviews of all goals.

The Grim Reaper

Apr 18, 2017
Hobart, Tasmania
I remember when Leclair scored a playoff goal by shooting it through the net on the outside of the post. It confused the f*** out of Hasek. They didn't catch it until the next commercial break but play had already resumed so it counted. I think that was one of many plays that led to the automatic reviews of all goals.
Any chance you can find a clip? I honestly don't remember that.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad