GDT: April 1st, 2014 | Flames @ Maple Leafs | 7PM on SNET-O & FAN590 | Last Stand Edition

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylhfer

#34 ԅ(‹o›Д‹o›ԅ)
Nov 25, 2013
Lurking...
LSTitle_zps79ea25f2.png

TV: Sportsnet-Ontario, Radio: Sportsnet 590 The Fan Time: 7:00PM EasternST

LastStandPicture_zps77ff2cb0.png

At the gates of Hell Air Canada Centre I stand,
Ready to enter as a man,
Sought out by evil other NHL teams in the hunt here,
It shall find me without fear.

Upon the road of fire and bone,
I'm forced to walk this path alone,
Haunted by his face(s) of sin fans,
I begin to doubt I shall ever win.

Tortured souls of corrupted men,
Howl in the darkness without an end,
This is no place a man should be,
Nowhere to run, nowhere to flee.

A chilling growl approached behind,
From the soulless creature I came to find,
I become a gladiator on his sand,
One last battle...one last stand.

~L. Casillas Sylhfer

uvst_zpsf9c24057.png

wildcardrace_zps5af00b7f.png

I'll add the lines later after I find out more...

Last edited:

FrontierPsyCHiatrist*

Leafs could win this game.

Last edited by a moderator:

Purity*

Jan 29, 2010
Lose lose lose lose and PLEASE lose 2 more times..

NJ and Ottawa have been rolling lately, maybe even Carolina could pass us too! A top 10 draft pick is looking like a real possiblity.

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Looking forward to this Clarkson down the stretch I've been hearing about

yubbers

Grown Menzez
May 1, 2013
Stajan and Colborne will score of course. And whoever else on the team is in a 20 game slump.

Hell, even Burke might pot one from the press box. It'll be waived off of course but it still happened

enixer

Mar 26, 2011
Nicely done, Sylhfer... :handclap:

Normally, this should absolutely be a win. But it's a relaxed team against a team that's playing in a complete panic right now, so I won't be surprised if it ends up being a loss.

Saturday sealed it I think, but the teams around them haven't got the best schedules and when you see Ovechkin in a slump, Horton out, etc... I still have a little bit of hope.

One game at a time... win this one and at least end the slump.

TMLife*

Auston Matthews
Jun 16, 2010
Victoria, BC
Leafs go up by 5 early, kessel says "April fools!!!" in an awkward interview at intermission and leafs end up losing 6-5 in regulation.

Teeder9

Free rent for Mo?
Oct 14, 2011
Ontario
This really is the final do or die game of the season for these guys, and now that Lupul told us, we know they know as well. Let's see if they are part of the rebuilders or part of the stay the course 4

Ratboy

I made a funny!
Jul 15, 2009
At least it's not on Leafs TV, or sportsnet. Darren Millard is the biggest tool on either of these stations.

enixer

Mar 26, 2011
At least it's not on Leafs TV, or sportsnet. Darren Millard is the biggest tool on either of these stations.

I actually like Millard... As long as they don't stick Bob Cole in anywhere, with his obvious, stupid statements like, "they really want to win this one, folks"...

tamle

Nov 13, 2013
Nice GDT. I like how you chose the perfect leafs picture there. We all can understand.

Wendigo

Nov 27, 2013
When asked of his coaches performance after the loss to Calgary on Tuesday night, "Okay, he was just okay."

Honestly, I'll never cheer against my team, but it really is now or never for the season. Can we at least get a playoff-game like performance for ONE NIGHT?

Confucius

There is no try, Just do
Feb 8, 2009
Toronto
Ofcourse we'll win the game means nothing there is no pressure. If there is a game that matters (there won't be) we'll wilt.

SprDaVE

Sep 20, 2008
I can see the idiot jokes now if the Leafs win.

"April fools, Leafs win! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! No really, they won, hahaha."

So hilarious...

Suntouchable13

Dec 20, 2003
Toronto, ON
I don't give a ****, I hope they win. I care about the team right now not about some future second liner at best that you can get at the draft. Disgusting seeing fans hoping the guys lose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad