OT: Anything Goes 42

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Imaging I found to be incredibly frustrating. I did produce some nice images but I really like actually seeing the fuzzy thing. I about quit astronomy because of it.
I'm there at this point. I sold most of my visual stuff and sunk about $9k into imaging during the pandemic. I really regret it.

Reactions: Putt Pirate

IU Hawks fan

They call me IU
Dec 30, 2008
NW Burbs
Either we're really old, or this whole "throwback" thing has really jumped the shark.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Either we're really old, or this whole "throwback" thing has really jumped the shark.

I mean Matthews and McDavid are pretty close to 30 so I am starting to feel old at this point.

Crow

May 19, 2014
So I’m about 99% sure, beyond a reasonable amount of doubt that I’ve developed an allergy to cannabis. Last few days it appears to be getting progressively worse. Just a few minutes ago my face swelled up and my hay fever was the worst it’s ever been. I had been smoking a bit more and more lately to relax in the evening and sleep. It was working out ok. Sucks to be me I guess. Could be much worse.

Also - Did anyone else here know that some consider the term marijuana racist? I am just finding this out now.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad