OT: Anything Goes 41

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I used to Bic my head I had a beard I'm not kidding everyone assumed I used to be a Marine for whatever reason.
I looked like a convict when I was buzzing my head for a year. Never got hit on more in my life.

My hair is thinning but I still have more than enough to keep it. I just have to keep it short. The longer it gets the more thin it looks. I’ve heard that the hair you’ve got at 30 is pretty much what you’ll have for most of the rest of your life so maybe I won’t buzz it again. We’ll see.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
I looked like a convict when I was buzzing my head for a year. Never got hit on more in my life.

My hair is thinning but I still have more than enough to keep it. I just have to keep it short. The longer it gets the more thin it looks. I’ve heard that the hair you’ve got at 30 is pretty much what you’ll have for most of the rest of your life so maybe I won’t buzz it again. We’ll see.
I had a slightly receding hairline at 30.

I'm nearly completely bald in front at 65.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I am beyond excited for EA Sports College Football 25. I will dedicated my life to this game. And I'll probably still only be average, at best. But at least they will say I tried my best.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Thoughts on Jack in the Box from people who have had it?

If you enjoyed it in past or while around country it is making a return to select parts of Chicago area (Left Chicago area in 80's)

CEO Darin Harris spoke with the Chicago Tribune and said the company plans to open stores in New Lenox, Naperville, Plainfield, Carol Stream, Tinley Park, Lake in the Hills, Countryside and a Chicago location near Midway.

After that they look to open more in longrun
Harris told the Tribune they hope to eventually open around 125 stores in the area.

Reactions: clydesdale line

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Reactions: ChiHawks10

Paul Allen

Oct 24, 2011
Los Angeles
Thoughts on Jack in the Box from people who have had it?

If you enjoyed it in past or while around country it is making a return to select parts of Chicago area (Left Chicago area in 80's)

After that they look to open more in longrun
Jack in the Box was my drunken late night food run my freshman year of college at SIUE. Last time I had it in Santa Monica in 2018 there was a piece of glass or hard plastic in my burger so I’ve avoided it ever since. I gave it a shot again a last year but it wasn’t the same.

• Haha
Reactions: Malaka

Malaka

you know, **** it, let’s just not think so much
Mar 3, 2020
www.youtube.com
Jack in the Box was my drunken late night food run my freshman year of college at SIUE. Last time I had it in Santa Monica in 2018 there was a piece of glass or hard plastic in my burger so I’ve avoided it ever since. I gave it a shot again a last year but it wasn’t the same.
You’ll get microplastics and you’ll like it

• Wow
Reactions: hawksrule and Pez68

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
I vaguely remember not being impressed with Jack in the Box back when I had a sense of taste, but I might be misremembering it with a Big Boy's I went to once.

And since I lost my sense of taste, Five Guys was probably my most enjoyable fast food meal, albeit seeing the bill from them was pretty shocking. DQ burgers are surprisingly good texture-wise, too.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
I got really pissed when Hardee's tried to make a comeback and failed.

Probably my favorite fast food joint.
A treat every time I go to Wisco.

They even closed the one in DeKalb ffs.
:(

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad