OT: Anything Goes 41

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
I used to Bic my head I had a beard I'm not kidding everyone assumed I used to be a Marine for whatever reason.
I looked like a convict when I was buzzing my head for a year. Never got hit on more in my life.

My hair is thinning but I still have more than enough to keep it. I just have to keep it short. The longer it gets the more thin it looks. I’ve heard that the hair you’ve got at 30 is pretty much what you’ll have for most of the rest of your life so maybe I won’t buzz it again. We’ll see.

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
I looked like a convict when I was buzzing my head for a year. Never got hit on more in my life.

My hair is thinning but I still have more than enough to keep it. I just have to keep it short. The longer it gets the more thin it looks. I’ve heard that the hair you’ve got at 30 is pretty much what you’ll have for most of the rest of your life so maybe I won’t buzz it again. We’ll see.
I had a slightly receding hairline at 30.

I'm nearly completely bald in front at 65.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad