Anything Goes 21: Sears Tower has a big cap hit

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksrule

Lot of brains but no polish
May 18, 2014
Very appropriate that the wrestling talk is in the 'anything goes' thread rather than a sports thread.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Well, it does stand for "Entertainment and Sports Programming Network," but considering how they completely ignored the XFL it is surprising to hear that they showed WWE highlights...

hisgirlfriday

Jun 9, 2013
Well, it does stand for "Entertainment and Sports Programming Network," but considering how they completely ignored the XFL it is surprising to hear that they showed WWE highlights...

Well it was the overnight Steve levy one that is a little different (e.g. they show hockey highlights) and they just mentioned who won but mostly focused on Ronda rousey appearing with the rock. Could've been some movie tie in at work too if Disney has any producing affiliation with furious 7

Marina

Mar 26, 2013
Florida
I hate group projects. This moron in my group interviewed the same person as me for a project and didn't realize until yesterday, and then when he went to schedule an interview with the correct person he messaged everybody asking if he should go Wednesday, Thursday, or Friday.

It's due Thursday morning, when tf do you think you should go :shakehead

Ace Rothstein

Aces High
Mar 13, 2012
Sometimes you college kids make me wish I was younger with some of your stories. Those like Marina just posted make me glad to be done with school.

JaegerDice

The mark of my dignity shall scar thy DNA
Dec 26, 2014
I'm not shocked ESPN covered it. They covered the whole Brock Lesnar retiring from UFC and signing an extension with WWE just prior to wrestlemania too. Rousey + Lesnar in the event ensured they would at least take a look.

WWE isn't a sport but it's certainly athletic. It's basically a stunt-man show with violent soap opera storylines.

No Fun Shogun

34-38-61-10-13-15
May 1, 2011
Illinois
Man, work was brutal today. Nothing like getting three lender packages that needed to be inputted before I left for the day after 4:45.

Pepe Silvia

Jan 2, 2012
Chicago
My school has hardly any classes on Fridays. It's great.

I took a Saturday morning class once though, and that was pretty stupid.

Illinihockey

Jun 15, 2010
Business school at U of I didn't have Friday classes. Junior and senior year were really nice. Think I had an ice skating class at 9 AM on Friday morning my senior year though.

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
I have two classes on Friday, an 8:30 and a 1:30.. And then lifting at 5:30. So my Friday's aren't fun or relaxing until later at night, which is pretty lame I must admit. It's tough to get a schedule here without a class on Friday, but my bro pulled it off and I'm pretty jealous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad