Prospect Info: Anton Silayev (LD - #10 Overall - Round 1 - 2024 Draft)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ
Hes not been playing the last 3 games (game today included)
He’s team have won all 3 !?

2 games. He played vs Admiral and they won that game. Amur and Barys are 2 of the bottom 3 teams in the standings and Torpedo shitkicked them both. 7-2 and 10-1. Teams had no business letting Artamonov slip to 50 and of f***ing course it was Carolina who took him

evnted

Apr 14, 2016
couldnt find anything myself (injury, benching, something else) so i reached out to Caser. given the fact torpedo is on a far east trip and silayev has been getting relied on a little extra heavy as of late, he suspects the team is just giving him a bit of a breather (particularly against some weaker opposition as Hisch13r said). torpedo returns home next week so hopefully he'll be in

NJ DevLolz

The Many Saints of Newark
Sep 30, 2017
2 games. He played vs Admiral and they won that game. Amur and Barys are 2 of the bottom 3 teams in the standings and Torpedo shitkicked them both. 7-2 and 10-1. Teams had no business letting Artamonov slip to 50 and of f***ing course it was Carolina who took him
Carolina has been lauded for their rounds 2-7 drafts for at least the past five seasons, and they haven’t had much to show for it wrt to NHL products. Nikishin looks like he’ll be one but not much else. I was randomly thinking about this yesterday lol

Reactions: Wierzbowski426

Wierzbowski426

Nov 1, 2019
New Jersey
Carolina has been lauded for their rounds 2-7 drafts for at least the past five seasons, and they haven’t had much to show for it wrt to NHL products. Nikishin looks like he’ll be one but not much else. I was randomly thinking about this yesterday lol

I feel like Carolina literally just uses one of the NHLe models and drafts based off that which is why all the stat nerds LOVE their drafts even though it hasn't yielded much to date.... yet.

Hisch13r

May 16, 2012
NJ

2019 they got Kotchetkov. 2020 Nikishin. 2021 Morrow and Blake might be guys. Still too recent for the 2022 and newer guys. They used Ponamarev, Koivunen, and Lucius as pieces for Guentzel. That's a lot better than what we've done under Fitz. We were f***ing late round menaces under Ray though. Might have been the best later round team in the league that span.

My3Sons

Nobody told me there'd be days like these...
Sponsor
2019 they got Kotchetkov. 2020 Nikishin. 2021 Morrow and Blake might be guys. Still too recent for the 2022 and newer guys. They used Ponamarev, Koivunen, and Lucius as pieces for Guentzel. That's a lot better than what we've done under Fitz. We were f***ing late round menaces under Ray though. Might have been the best later round team in the league that span.
It’s a lot of thr same scouts I would expect. I can’t imagine why they suddenly lost their ability to draft later round players.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad