Speculation: Another year of this Bluc **** (The 2024-25 season thread)

KingsOfCali25

Start up the Bandwagon!
Feb 21, 2013
Santa Clarita, CA
It's not Spence's fault he went from lineup afterthought with the worst dman in the NHL to 'well guess you're our #1 now kid, good luck'
This was my thoughts. Of course he's not playing as good as a #1D because he's at best a #4 playing well over his head. I can't believe people are getting so mad about that and want him benched. Realistically are defenseman should look like.

XXX-Doughty (miss Faber for this spot 😢)
Anderson-Clarke
Gavrikov-Spence

But LA doesn't have the players for that or the brains to put those guys in the right position.

Reactions: Rumpelstiltskin

FSL KINGS

May 10, 2021
It's not Spence's fault he went from lineup afterthought with the worst dman in the NHL to 'well guess you're our #1 now kid, good luck'
Just over pretending the King's are ever going to have a competent transition. I've hoped for this since Sutter removed it from the game. If the King's are going with bad transition, just ice a defense of complete goons & stop pretending.

Even if Doughty is healthy he hasn't been passing the puck up ice since his hand injury. He needs to be in a shutdown role & paired with a puck mover. The D needs an overhaul. It isn't working.

Spence, still like the kid. He should be traded somewhere he can get an actual shot with a real organization.

Reactions: BaileyFan

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
Just over pretending the King's are ever going to have a competent transition. I've hoped for this since Sutter removed it from the game. If the King's are going with bad transition, just ice a defense of complete goons & stop pretending.

Even if Doughty is healthy he hasn't been passing the puck up ice since his hand injury. He needs to be in a shutdown role & paired with a puck mover. The D needs an overhaul. It isn't working.

Spence, still like the kid. He should be traded somewhere he can get an actual shot with a real organization.
So Spence isn't getting a real shot here? He played 71 games last year and will play at least 80 this year if he stays healthy. :huh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad