Speculation: Another year of this Bluc **** (The 2024-25 season thread)

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
So I guess Hiller is considering scratching Jeannot? We gave up a 2nd and 4th for this guy.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
1019024.jpg

While you watch Englund on the 2nd pair, just remember that LA probably could've got PAID to take Walman.

Also could've had Toffoli (4 goals in 5GP), but went with Foegle and Jeannot instead.

kingsfan28

Its A Kingspiracy !
Feb 27, 2005
Corsi Hill
1019024.jpg

While you watch Englund on the 2nd pair, just remember that LA probably could've got PAID to take Walman.

Also could've had Toffoli (4 goals in 5GP), but went with Foegle and Jeannot instead.

Because I'm sure the Kings needed a 32 yr old soft winger, who's making 24 mil over the next 4 years.

5d396e9e-8ea5-4835-99e2-2e7b3e9b6a34_text.gif

• Love
Reactions: Surf Nutz

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com
Kuemper to IR.

The PLD trade keeps looking better and better!

True because I'd still rather have the cap savings and see if a Copley can come up and do something behind Ritch or if Ritch falters
So I guess Hiller is considering scratching Jeannot? We gave up a 2nd and 4th for this guy.

Jeaot had some good moments and if Hiller can goose him up, its all good for a long season.

2nd and 4th usually don't bring Shiite n e way.
So they’ve already given up on Byfield at center. When will this clown show end?

Pretty sure these guys will keep posting until they meet the big hockey blog moderator in the sky.

:lightningbolt

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Byfield at center looked good. Why are they already slapping him with Kopitar? They should wait until December at least rather than break shit up. Or call up Thomas and ice Lewis. What’s the point in breaking up probably the most important year for Byfield

Reactions: chris kontos

Nasti

Jan 30, 2006
Long Beach, CA
Byfield at center looked good. Why are they already slapping him with Kopitar? They should wait until December at least rather than break shit up. Or call up Thomas and ice Lewis. What’s the point in breaking up probably the most important year for Byfield
Byfield at center is the most important thing for the future health of this organization and management can’t help defaulting back to worrying about just making the playoffs this year.

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Byfield at center is the most important thing for the future health of this organization and management can’t help defaulting back to worrying about just making the playoffs this year.
It’s become truly obvious at this point that the long term health of the organization isn’t considered since all the moves they make is present “success” for job security.

Reactions: shuchukfan

Raccoon Jesus

Draft em but don't play em
Oct 30, 2008
I.E.

it's not even the stretch run, where it would be understandable if annoying for them to be doing so

it's what, 5 games in

This is why some of us never believed the bullshit lip service about playing the kids, while Thomas serves popcorn to Kaliyev and Spence.

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
I'm grouchy about the Edmundson. Was he paid 3.8M to be a bottom pair D when Englund was fine there & cheap? Was Edmondson brought in to be a second pair D when Gavrikov & Mikey are ahead of him? Makes no sense.
Edmondson was the Caps worst defenseman last year, but Blake has to Blake. He should be golfing with Lewis.

johnjm22

Pseudo Intellectual
Aug 2, 2005
The problem with Hiller is that he's coaching for an NHL job. This is make or break for him. It's his big opportunity. He has to win NOW.

He doesn't have time to be patient.

Reactions: Surf Nutz

Surf Nutz

Hockey Remote Viewer With A Frozen Finger
May 16, 2022
In the tube
clubnami.com

You are correct as unusual.

We may be seeing signs of Hiller playing for his job and others further up the hierarchy as well.

Oh I see you hit that too.

Wow you went 2 4 2.

Noted, this date in history.

I am not too worried because I think Byfield can work at center with Fiala or whomever.

Blake's moves not looking great right now but its a long season.

The second half is more important but gotta get the points to go to the dance where you can.

Last edited:

chris kontos

Feb 28, 2023
Its incredible to me that when faced with any kind of decision, these idiots consistently make the worst possible choice.

BaileyFan

Jun 14, 2023
Its incredible to me that when faced with any kind of decision, these idiots consistently make the worst possible choice.
I really hate it when all of my half-joking predictions about what dumb moves this regime will make next end up coming true immediately.

AbsentMojo

F-ing get up and hunt! Cmon Todd!
Apr 18, 2018
twitter.com
What will be the worst of all possible outcomes of this season is if they hang this mess all on Blake and keep Kuc and elevate Bergevin. You can see it coming.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad