Post-Game Talk: Another day, another 1 goal loss (5-4 Sens in SO)

I Am The Stig

SPACESHIP!!
Oct 19, 2011
I'll take that loss. Gotta stay out of the box though. Also when I watched that 3 on 3 I was wishing we had Nylander on the team.

mikebel111*

Bozak played great but thats rare so nothing to read into
Kadri played well aside from 1 play. Kid is stepping up

OvenMittz*

Bozak was a beast this game, you can tell he really wanted it. Much different player from preseason, looks like he dusted off the cobwebs and just has to trust himself without kessel.

My best leaf of the game. Needs to keep this effort up, hes fighting his way back to the top line.

I think he looks better with JVR than Kadri does, but then again hes had a bunch of season with JVR.

Mats13

Apr 22, 2015
I can't stand the "fans" that are happy with this loss.

I get you want a high pick and all, but how can you watch that game and not be sad that we lost?

I'm a huge leafs fan and I do see the big picture, but how do you guys root for the leafs to lose? I just can't do it

hockeyes

Jun 15, 2013
Ottawa was outplayed easily tonight, I'd be shocked if they manage to make the playoffs without some big changes.

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
I was really rooting for Boyes to put it away in OT. He's been a solid addition.

jjjshab

Jul 7, 2015

I get you want a high pick and all, but how can you watch that game and not be sad that we lost?

I'm a huge leafs fan and I do see the big picture, but how do you guys root for the leafs to lose? I just can't do it

I don't think most are hoping for a loss, but are rather not expecting wins. Big diff

StanleyTOR

Oct 6, 2011
Toronto
twitter.com
Literally clapped for the Holland goal. One, because it was a dope goal. Two, because it was from Peter ****ing Holland. 10/10

This. He really can be a 3C for the Leafs for many years to come. Has size, has a mean streak, has some offensive game, and responsible. I like Holland a lot as a Leaf.

Zybalto

Dec 28, 2012
I say eliminate the "bonus point" or ties and just play 3 on 3 till it ends like the playoffs. It would always be under a period but the action would be amazing. No worries about loser points and no skills comp to decide playoff positions.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA

It's not so much wanting lose as much as it is not caring about the outcome. I just want an honest effort night in and night out. No result based expectations.

That is, for now. Ask me the same question 2 or 3 years from now, I'll probably give you a different answer.

senor martinez

Komarov's cohonez
Oct 1, 2014
Komarov was once again one of our clearly best players. Getting that first liner job... doing everything. Hitting, scoring... everything. The man is a beast. Captain material.

Kelly

Nov 12, 2012

I'll cheer for them until its mathematically, or extremely improbable for them to make the playoffs, until then I'm with yeah.

That was an exciting game to watch.

Pyromaniac3

Dec 19, 2011
Toronto
Other than first 10mins of 2nd period, team played awesome. I haven't enjoyed a Leafs game for a long time and I am liking Babcock more and more.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad