Player Discussion Andrew Peeke

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
And I often wonder what you happy consumers that willingly eat the shit sandwich year after year without complaining and asking for seconds are watching. This team last year wasn't good enough to win, They've gotten worse roster wise this year while the rest of the division have gotten better. Since this isn't about the regular season I could give a flying f*** about how close to any really dumb president's trophy bullshit they were in your opinion. The fact of it is, they've gotten it fed to them in back to back years by Florida and Florida got better than you in the off season. After winning a cup. What was the Bruins answer? Leaving a hole in the top 6 and adding bottom of the roster depth players, that they've overpaid for, yet again.
Florida isn't "better". wtf are you smoking?

Bruins are better. Much better. You are really unaware or underestimating the impact that Zadorov will have on this team. Do you even realize he is the exact same age as Chara was when we got him? No, this Z isn't Big Z, but his impact will be similar. I guarantee you that within a few months of next season starting you will be in love with this move.

Lindholm will also have a huge impact playing big minutes, taking Bergeron's bumper spot on the PP, winning face offs and generally improving everyone around him.

One of the best goalies in the league, one of the best 6 man defensive units in the league, one of the younger teams in the league with probably the best hockey culture and strongest locker rooms in the league, but go on keep hating. Enjoy your summer pissing away.

PB37

Mr Selke
Oct 1, 2002
Maine
And I often wonder what you happy consumers that willingly eat the shit sandwich year after year without complaining and asking for seconds are watching. This team last year wasn't good enough to win, They've gotten worse roster wise this year while the rest of the division have gotten better. Since this isn't about the regular season I could give a flying f*** about how close to any really dumb president's trophy bullshit they were in your opinion. The fact of it is, they've gotten it fed to them in back to back years by Florida and Florida got better than you in the off season. After winning a cup. What was the Bruins answer? Leaving a hole in the top 6 and adding bottom of the roster depth players, that they've overpaid for, yet again.

Who in the division got better in the off-season than the Bruins? Florida lost a lot and gained spare parts ( Bruins former spare parts ). Montreal? Buffalo? Detroit? Toronto? Bruins shored up two major holes on a team that was 2nd best behind the eventually SC winner.

Reactions: Gordoff

MarchysNoseKnows

Big Hat No Cattle
Feb 14, 2018
How the hell do you think the rest of the division got better? Good lord man come on.

• Haha
Reactions: LSCII

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Everybody underestimating what Zadorov will be. Carry on, just wait and see.
No no no no.

Chara changed the franchise from being a league joke, to one where the culture is lauded years after he played his last minutes with the team.

People aren't underestimating what Zadorov's impact will be. Most here are very happy with his addition. But this kind of expectation isn't fair to place on anyone. Ever.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
No no no no.

Chara changed the franchise from being a league joke, to one where the culture is lauded years after he played his last minutes with the team.

People aren't underestimating what Zadorov's impact will be. Most here are very happy with his addition. But this kind of expectation isn't fair to place on anyone. Ever.
Oh sure, that's fine. I'm only talking about on ice.

• Haha

UncleRico

May 8, 2017
Florida isn't "better". wtf are you smoking?

Bruins are better. Much better. You are really unaware or underestimating the impact that Zadorov will have on this team. Do you even realize he is the exact same age as Chara was when we got him? No, this Z isn't Big Z, but his impact will be similar. I guarantee you that within a few months of next season starting you will be in love with this move.

Lindholm will also have a huge impact playing big minutes, taking Bergeron's bumper spot on the PP, winning face offs and generally improving everyone around him.

One of the best goalies in the league, one of the best 6 man defensive units in the league, one of the younger teams in the league with probably the best hockey culture and strongest locker rooms in the league, but go on keep hating. Enjoy your summer pissing away.

You think zadorov impact is going to be similar to charas?

I love the addition of Zadorov don’t get me wrong but my god send me some of the koolaid because that stuff has something a little extra in it

UncleRico

May 8, 2017

At least this adds a little context to the peeke discussions.

I was dealing with crowd that thinks the zadorov is going to have the impact of chara one of the top defenders of all time and the other people were the Debrusk is a 35+ goal guy.

• Haha

Mad-Marcus

Apr 26, 2002
Seacoast, NH
At least this adds a little context to the peeke discussions.

I was dealing with crowd that thinks the zadorov is going to have the impact of chara one of the top defenders of all time and the other people were the Debrusk is a 35+ goal guy.
Z is not and will never be Chara:huh:
DeBrusk could be a 35G+ scorer......for one year and then probably return to <20Gs. Especially if there is pressure to be that guy. The talent is there, but is the backbone?

Dr Quincy

Jun 19, 2005
Chara had 3 top 10 finishes in Norris voting, with 2 of those seasons being top 5.. BEFORE he came to the Bruins. He went on to have 7 top 10 Norris seasons with the Bruins, including a win.

Zadorov has never garnered any Norris votes. Nobody is underestimating Zadorov.

But one person is incredibly underrating Chara.

Gonzothe7thDman

Jun 24, 2007
Central, Ma
Zadorov has been a 3rd pairing dman his whole career so far minus a few different stretches where he played at a top 4 level.

Now his impact will be similar to charas?

Mr. Make-Believe

The happy genius of my household
Zadorov has been a 3rd pairing dman his whole career so far minus a few different stretches where he played at a top 4 level.

Now his impact will be similar to charas?
I'm not sure if Zadorov is Chara. Maybe.

But Geekie is like Cam Neely squared. People seriously underrate Morgan Geekie. Carry on, just wait and see.

BiteThisBurrows

Feb 11, 2022
You think zadorov impact is going to be similar to charas?

I love the addition of Zadorov don’t get me wrong but my god send me some of the koolaid because that stuff has something a little extra in it
I thought I was clear saying up front that Zadorov ISN'T Chara but it doesn't seem to be getting through. I never said he was. Chara wasn't Bourque either. Bourgue wasn't Orr. The impact is relative to the era and who was there and who wasn't. Zadorov will change how this D works and plays and his impact AT THIS TIME will be huge and have a similar effect on the relative success of the team.

So no, to be extra extra clear, Zadorov is not Chara. Lindholm is not Bergeron, but they are exactly what we needed at this time and they were missing pieces that will make everyone around them much much better.

Hence, in that way, their impact will be similar. Is that clear enough or is the boring non hockey summer going to keep this going?

EverettMike

FIRE DON SWEENEY INTO THE SUN
Mar 7, 2009
Everett, MA
twitter.com
I thought I was clear saying up front that Zadorov ISN'T Chara but it doesn't seem to be getting through. I never said he was. Chara wasn't Bourque either. Bourgue wasn't Orr. The impact is relative to the era and who was there and who wasn't. Zadorov will change how this D works and plays and his impact AT THIS TIME will be huge and have a similar effect on the relative success of the team.

So no, to be extra extra clear, Zadorov is not Chara. Lindholm is not Bergeron, but they are exactly what we needed at this time and they were missing pieces that will make everyone around them much much better.

Hence, in that way, their impact will be similar. Is that clear enough or is the boring non hockey summer going to keep this going?

Literally no one is confused by what you are saying. We all understand the bolded parts and did even before this post.

What YOU don't understand is that we all think THIS IS f***ING INSANE. This is not an issue of us misunderstanding you. It's an issue of us understanding you perfectly.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Cyprus vs Kosovo
    Wagers: 2
    Staked: $729.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • France vs Belgium
    France vs Belgium
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $50.00