Player Discussion Andrei Kuzmenko

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
He should be gone and Put Coronato there who is a better player and futur key one
It’s Mantha’s job to get traded for Coronato to have a spot. Coronato is going to be a good one but he definitely isn’t currently better than Kuzmenko.

badi

Jan 21, 2008
It’s Mantha’s job to get traded for Coronato to have a spot. Coronato is going to be a good one but he definitely isn’t currently better than Kuzmenko
Why get Mantha in the first place ?
The Guy has very low value around the league

Anglesmith

Setting up the play?
Sep 17, 2012
Victoria
Why get Mantha in the first place ?
The Guy has very low value around the league
Literally just returned a 2nd and a 4th as a rental a few months ago. That is not "very low value."

This is 100% an asset play. Spending a couple million for at least a 3rd rounder.

The only thing blocking Coronato is mediocre play. If he can avoid that he'll get plenty of opportunity on this roster. But if he is looking like he did late in the preseason he may not even be in the lineup every game.

Reactions: Figgy44

Darth Vladar

Sep 10, 2021
I'm not interested in extending Kuz. For a Christmas present send him to a playoff team and get back a pick/prospect. I love his personality, but he reminds me too much of Kristian "Useless" Huselius
I was going to roast your comparable until I went back and looked at Juice’s numbers: six seasons of 20 or more goals, including 34 in ‘06-‘07. Love Kuzy too, and he is elite offensively, but he’ll be more valuable to a contender at the deadline than he would for us to re-up in the offseason imho.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Kuzmenko should be gone? And how do you propose to accomplish that and get a maximum value return?

Retain and trade at TDL while also hiding the clip where he can't math? (Is asked to select another player to play with on 2v2, proceeds to select 5).

Rubi

Photographer
Sponsor
Jan 9, 2009
Retain and trade at TDL while also hiding the clip where he can't math? (Is asked to select another player to play with on 2v2, proceeds to select 5).
Absolutely. However I got the impression that Badi wants Kuz gone ASAP.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
Absolutely. However I got the impression that Badi wants Kuz gone ASAP.

Oh, I see what you mean now. Yeah, I agree with you. Throwing his name out there right now is not doing us any favors. I'm OK with a TDL trade. I'm OK with a short extension.

super6646

Apr 16, 2018
Calgary
I was going to roast your comparable until I went back and looked at Juice’s numbers: six seasons of 20 or more goals, including 34 in ‘06-‘07. Love Kuzy too, and he is elite offensively, but he’ll be more valuable to a contender at the deadline than he would for us to re-up in the offseason imho.

Woah shit you came back out of nowhere. Disappeared off the deep end for almost 3 years. Welcome back lol

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad