Proposal: Anaheim - Winnipeg

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Vipers31

Advanced Stagnostic
Aug 29, 2008
Cologne, Germany
Trouba is far more physical than Lindholm full stop. Better along the boards, better in front of the net, blocks more shots, consistently has more takeaways while playing on a lottery team with an anchor as a partner but apparently Lindholm is better at everything. Physicality is part of all around play !
It's a minor part, and that's really the only thing Trouba has on Lindholm. More blocked shots are a result of weaker gap control / positioning, more takeaways a result of less possession.

Oct 18, 2011
trouba is going to have more blocked shots because lindholm is pushing the puck up the ice and like you said better gap control which leads to better shot prevention

McDLT

I'm a style boy for life
Mar 1, 2016
Calgary
Trouba wont fetch fair value in the trade market until he is signed and has been able to demonstrate what he can do with a good defensive partner.

Connor is an amazing prospect but unproven at the pro level. He could quite possibly end up being the best player in this trade proposal.

Even though I think that it is a significant overpayment value-wise and the Ducks would more than likely be the clear winners in the long term, I would still do the OP trade from the Jets side. Lindholm is proven (plus I really like his game) and a bird in the hand is worth two in the bush. I'm fairly certain that most other Jets fans wouldn't touch this though.

sully1410

#EggosForEleven
Dec 28, 2011
Calgary, Alta.
trouba is going to have more blocked shots because lindholm is pushing the puck up the ice and like you said better gap control which leads to better shot prevention

You have actual numbers to back that up? More blocked shots couldn't possibly be because the Jets were short handed way more than the Ducks were right?

The difference between Trouba and Lindholm is negligible at best.

Oct 18, 2011
You have actual numbers to back that up? More blocked shots couldn't possibly be because the Jets were short handed way more than the Ducks were right?

The difference between Trouba and Lindholm is negligible at best.
Jacon Trouba
2:43 of SH ice time per game

Hampus Lindholm
2:10 SH ice time per game

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad