Rumor: Anaheim willing to listen on offers for Gibson

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Gibson isn’t bad, he just gets bored and disinterested when there’s nothing to play for. When games are tight he’s usually out of this world. When his team has no chance to win it seems like he almost plays around more to keep himself entertained. This results in overplaying situations or lazy goals. It’s never a lack of skill. Just a lack of desire to play for nothing. I watch every Ducks game and have never thought Gibson was anything other than very good. When the Ducks are bad he’s still good he’s just also very disinterested. On a good team I don’t doubt he would be very good if not elite.

Sums it up perfectly. Think about it? You signed a long term contract on a loser team. You’re stuck in Anaheim. The only way out to compete for a Cup is demanding a trade. In which damages your character in return. Nicely written good job

Martin Skoula

Oct 18, 2017
Sums it up perfectly. Think about it? You signed a long term contract on a loser team. You’re stuck in Anaheim. The only way out to compete for a Cup is demanding a trade. In which damages your character in return. Nicely written good job

Asking for a trade damages your character but visibly not caring on the ice doesn't?

DucksUnited

Mar 16, 2022
Asking for a trade damages your character but visibly not caring on the ice doesn't?

I would say the first part of what you said certainly does. Look at Debrusk. Dude has been rumored forever to be traded. He’s still in Boston. He’s not a bad player at all. But his multiple requests of wanting out may have GMs not liking the commitment level.

Assumption of not caring while playing? Or coming out and saying I want out of here help me. The first part would be better for PR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad