GDT: Anaheim Ducks vs the team formerly known as the Arizona Coyotes, 7pm PT (Game available on Victory+ , well not for everyone)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Yeah not the best awareness by Leo there. Killorn was draped. Should've just shot it. Nice transition pass by Gauthier to spring him at least. Just saw the drop pass too. Not the best shift.

HanSolo

DJ Crazy Times
Apr 7, 2008
Las Vegas
Another adjustment I've noticed with Mac is he's a lot more fearless and decisive with the puck on his stick. Last year he seemed to be in this perpetual panic in trying to decide whether to skate it forward, retreat or pass the puck off...I wish I had a better way to describe it. He just seemed like the hockey player embodiment of ADHD. He would always end up doing something with it but you could kinda see the struggle to decide what. He seems a lot more decisive even if he's not executing what he's trying to do every single time.

ohcomeonref

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 18, 2014
Alberta, Canada
Lol that shitty drop pass immediately made me think of Getzy. Occasionally immaculate with the no look plays but plenty of unforced errors too.
66464.png

Mr Rogers

Jul 11, 2010
Calgary
It feels like the Carlsson line has barely had the puck tonite. Somewhat concerning, but I guess they haven’t played much this preseason. In theory they should be having their way

Reactions: Static

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad