GDT: Anaheim Ducks vs the team formerly known as the Arizona Coyotes, 7pm PT (Game available on Victory+ , well not for everyone)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

AngelDuck

Rak 'em up
Jun 16, 2012
Yeah, the team pretty clearly has a much higher opinion of LaCombe than some of the fan base. Time will tell who is right

Reactions: Arthuros

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
The
It wasn't perfect or anywhere close to it, but I was mostly entertained by that game. If that's what the team looks like during the season, I'm good with it. I even had a couple moments where I thought Harkins looked ok. Ross Johnston, not so much.

I liked both Gaucher and Colangelo, but I wouldn't be upset with either one starting in San Diego and earning a call-up midseason. Nesterenko might just be a tweener - there are bursts of talent but he struggles to do anything productive with them. And he has to play in the top 9.

Luneau clearly has a ton of potential, and the kid looks big, but I thought he made some pretty devastating mistakes at times that I haven't seen Zellweger make. I would rather Luneau start in San Diego and iron those out.
Zellweger was quite poor with his defensive decision making in his last game.

I will take the unpopular opinion that both Luneau and Zellweger would best be served by a month or three in the AHL to start the season.

Reactions: lwvs84 and Arthuros

Ducks DVM

sowcufucakky
Jun 6, 2010
Long Beach, CA
Because he got misconduct for protecting our players from the big bad cooley.

Do you think it’s coincidence ross does shit to cooley…. And Utah responds by trying to take liberties with carlsson?
No, Cronin had the opportunity two put him out on at least 2 shifts to pay him back for the late board on Gudas and didn’t do so.

Arthuros

Registered Snoozer
Feb 24, 2014
Littleroot Town
The

Zellweger was quite poor with his defensive decision making in his last game.

I will take the unpopular opinion that both Luneau and Zellweger would best be served by a month or three in the AHL to start the season.
Honestly, I'm in the same camp. Goes back to Verbeek saying that he would prefer to overcook prospects but not actually doing that (or maybe it's him being too easily impressed).

IMO, Luneau will be in the opening night lineup but I can't imagine that's optimal for his development at all. Same goes for Zellweger.

Reactions: Ducks DVM

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad