Confirmed with Link: [ANA/DET] Robby Fabbri and 2025 4th round pick for Gage Alexander

JAHV

Sponsor
Oct 3, 2023
Anaheim, CA
Ok. I'm down with this. Another lefty, but a decent middle-6 guy. He isn't going to give you much in the D-zone, but he can shoot.

Has he been playing on the LW mostly? Hockeyreference has him as a center, but he only takes like one faceoff per game.

A 4th is wayyyyyy more than I thought Alexander would pull in, so I assume Fabbri is one of those not-so-ideal contract additions?
He's overpaid at $4 million, but it's for one year. No one needs to worry about this contract for the Ducks. Heck, if Fabbri does well, he can be flipped with retention for a decent pick at the deadline.

Or he leads us to the playoffs. I'm good either way.

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Paid to take fabbri, alleviate our goalie situation with the Russian kid coming over, and save a contract slot.

Not too familiar with fabbri nowadays. I know he was dynamic in the past, has he declined this much?

robbieboy3686

Jan 17, 2016
Paid to take fabbri, alleviate our goalie situation with the Russian kid coming over, and save a contract slot.

Not too familiar with fabbri nowadays. I know he was dynamic in the past, has he declined this much?

Attachments

• IMG_9264.png
    IMG_9264.png
    168.9 KB · Views: 1

dracom

Dec 22, 2015
Vancouver, WA
we have so many goalies under contract atm so moving Gage makes sense. not entirely sure why we grabbed a LW, aren't we good there? fair deal, but definitely not getting a whole lot of value from teams looking to dump cap like people were expecting.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad