Post-Game Talk: An unenthusiastic PGT - Predators 6, Jets 5

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Howard Chuck

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jan 24, 2012
Winnipeg
Can’t let that loss get to ya. With a healthy lineup we win that game.

We need to watch video and learn that if we take our foot off the gas for even a moment we lose. We coasted around a few times that ended up biting us pretty hard.
I said it before but Scheif was the worst coasting in our end.

Reactions: Georgetown Al

Inflict

Jul 12, 2011
Winnipeg
Normally I would brush a game like this under the rug, but these were an important two points. Hopefully Maurice takes some responsibility for that dumb coaching challenge (unless it wasn't his call). Helle was off tonight even though I thought only one of those goals was soft. Just couldn't get a save when we needed one. Lots of missed assignments too on some of those Nashville goals.

Myers was really bad tonight. No effort, bad reads and just poor overall play. Seemed to rub off a bit on Kulikov too.

Stastny played very well. Glad to have him. Morrow was okay. Nothing good or bad.

Despite the outcome, I think we'd prevail over the Preds in a playoff series. This was an off game with key injuries that would have really helped us tonight.

jefferoni

your mother was a hamster
Oct 30, 2013
Winnipeg
Great efforts by Rosie, Stas & Fefe!

Super lame effort by PMo and his video gnomes on that offside challenge.

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Helly’s evil twin Hellysuck shows up at the wrong time!

Schief line good and bad, Connor not ready defensively, looked weak!

Stastny line should be the second line and get the minutes now!

Little lingame rough night, Roslo okay, Perreault off game.

Copp line played, Hendricks with a good goal, Armia invisible, would almost play Tanev over Armia and sit him.

Buff Morrissey good, chariot okay, rest garbage!

Mo brain cramp cost them a PP goal, Jets outcoached!

AlphaLackey

Mar 21, 2013
Winnipeg, MB
id agree if it looked even a little bit offside and there was no penalty if we are wrong. that goal and hutch bad outing made the diff. on to the next one

great game ruined by a bad night for helly boy ill blame the loss on him to make objective poster happy and because its kinda true.

Right, just to be clear, when I saw it, I wasn't convinced it met even a minimum standard. Only disagreeing with the claim that you need to be "basically 100% sure". Guess even the video guy had an off night.

Reactions: 204hockey

avgard

Jan 8, 2017
so frustrating whatching this ****

Nashville not so good team. overrated and only living by its goaltending and out of it getting also luck. MY QUESTION! :

WHY IS WINNIPEG OF NHL ORGANISATION NOT GETTING PP TIME!!!?????????

SOME TEAMS MAKIN A LIFESTYLE PLAYING LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF PP EVERY GAME!!!!

THIS ALWAYS SEEM WHEN WINNIPEG PLAY THE REFUREES OF SOME REASON DECIDE TONIGHT NO PENALTIES TO BE BLOWN!!!

IS THIS BEACAUSE LAINE IS AT THIS TEAM AND HE MUST BE PUT ON BRAKES FOR NOT GETTING CRAZY AMOUNT OF EASY GOALS?????????

SOME TEAMS LIKE SAID LIVING WITH THESE PP´S. IN PAST DECADES ONE HELLUVA PP TEAM IS OTTAWA. IT HAS LIKE GETTED AT MINIMUM OF 20 MIN PP PER GAME IT SEEMS.

WINNIPEG PLAYERS HIT AND HIT BUT NO PENALTIES!!!

also very frustrating whatching this coach putting all the time wheelesr and sheifele. this has to end right here. this is laines team. Wheelers is old and must step aside! they cant be played like 25 min a game. this is laines minites!!! he just like all times putting them out. they loose this team, they look tired!!! Wheelers not getting to 100 Points this season this is ridiculous!!! is he really trying this to Death????????? this is over .. stop playing these dudes 25 min game!!!

this team has some major errors going on with its coach. tonight was a Clean example how you can loose despite clearly better team. coach is not doing great job here.

avgard hockeyprofessor

HPsauce

Jul 3, 2011
Winnipeg
Terrible game for Helle, Kulikov, Chariot, Myers, Wheeler, Little,MP just garbage tonight.

Better get it together and stop trying open shit up.

Teamoo

Jan 20, 2016
This one is on PoMo.

Blown challenge
Let Helle struggle far too long
Iced the wrong lines
Hate his face

(Ok that last one was too harsh)

Reactions: wabagee

204hockey

#whiteout
Sep 29, 2017
Right, just to be clear, when I saw it, I wasn't convinced it met even a minimum standard. Only disagreeing with the claim that you need to be "basically 100% sure". Guess even the video guy had an off night.
ya i didnt make that claim my bad tough loss for the boys and especially us .. sigh

sipowicz

The thrill is gone
Mar 16, 2011
Stats was awesome hell of a debut. Chiarot and Morrow have zero business on a playoff team. Or really any team that has any self respect. Myers needs to not be in a top 4.

Chariot is okay for a #6 d man, can clearly see why Morrow was a 6-7D man on the crap Canadians!

Festinator

Apr 6, 2016
Calgary
I find the game encouraging though. We certainly can hang with them and we are missing some key pieces. And Helle had an unusually bad game.

We will be just fine.
For sure. Uncharacteristically bad game for Helle and boneheaded plays by Kulikov in the last couple minutes is what lost us this game, and we were down 2 of our top 4 defensemen.

Reactions: Howard Chuck
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad