Post-Game Talk: Alpha Males

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

3 Stars

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Chytilmania

Dec 31, 2017
I feel like thats the first puck thats gone upstairs on Bobrovsky the entire series.

Everything has to get up there on him. He covers the low shit better than any goalie in the league.
Vally has the stats on Bob, said he gave up 10 goals glove and 7 goals above blocker(or something like that), most amongst goalies this playoffs. But gives up nothing low.

Reactions: Slaydagnar

Vitto79

May 24, 2008
Sarnia
I will not apologize. We got out played for all but 10 minutes in the first. Then dominated OT. That’s my frustration with this team the past two games. Big win. Build on it and I’ll regain my faith. But we cannot continue to try beat Florida at their own game. We need to play ours, like we did in OT.

3-0 in OT . They’ve turned it up when up against it

GoAwayPanarin

May 27, 2008
In High Altitoad
who comes in for Vesey? Wheeler? Brod? Kakko?

Prob Kakko bc he fits there.

IF Wheeler wants to work back in it should be for Roslovic. Thank you for what you've contributed so far but this series isn't it for you.

So far it has been it for Panarin, Kreider or Zibanejad but I have more than enough faith in those guys coming around than Ros.

Glen Sathers Cigar

Sather 4 Ever
Feb 4, 2013
New York
I feel like thats the first puck thats gone upstairs on Bobrovsky the entire series.

Everything has to get up there on him. He covers the low shit better than any goalie in the league.
Yup, he's almost unbeatable down low when he's on his game which he very much is.

They need to be targeting upstairs, especially with movement. Everything has to get up. Hopefully this goal makes them key on it more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad