OT: All things Food

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Sol

Smile
Jun 30, 2017
Milk pours faster than cereal, especially flakes style cereal. This means pouring cereal second results in the cereal in the bottom of the bowl sitting in milk longer before eating than the reverse of the operations. If your top reason to pour milk first is to avoid soggy cereal, then you are doing it wrong. By it, I mean everything that is good in life. 🤣
All I’m saying brudda, if we have two bowls of cereal, one the correct style, and the other immoral style…side by side… mine would win in a taste test.

That’s just one match up the cereal first community ain’t winning

There's a place in San Clemente, Hapa J's that does a very good Kalua Pork. Their nachos are legit.

I rarely get down that way but will try it if I do. That reminds me we did find a similar place in Gardena called Auntie's Cafe. The best thing about Kono's Kalua Pork breakfast burrito is the pineapple jalapeno salsa.

SaltyElkHunter

I …. am…. The LA Kings!
Apr 24, 2019
Utah
Man we are going to have to add cereal to the things we don’t discuss along with religion and politics…. No comment on hipster pizza either. Hahahaha

Lt Dan

F*** your ice cream!
Sep 13, 2018
Bayou La Batre
youtu.be
My favorite store bought salsa in California is La Salsa Chilena. Highly recommend trying it.
Everyone is going to laugh, but my favorite salsa comes in the Costco taco kit

1727810090224.png

This salsa is perfection in flavor and spice

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad