All Purpose Training Camp Thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
I haven't been this excited for a season in a while. It just seems fresh. New faces, new coach, new gm, almost all the dead weight is gone. Playoffs or tank I feel were moving in the right direction.

I am always excited for a new season, but I get a really good vibe this year. Rebuild is on track, letting the young players play, hopefully we can find some magic and make the playoffs. If not, I hope I see good development from our core players and a top 5 pick.

TheBigThree

Nov 3, 2011
Toronto
I don't know what to expect from reimer, I guess we will find out in 2 days. I really really hope he goes into his form from 2 years ago. Also from the presser with carlyle today it sounded like Kadri will be in the line up 100%, said something about being impressed with him throughout the whole camp.

BertCorbeau

F*ck cancer - RIP Fugu and Buffaloed
Jan 6, 2012
Simcoe County
I'm okay with keeping MacA with Lombo and Connolly gone .. Enough room for Kadri/Frattin to both play and gives us a solid top 9 guy who can score and check effectively enough

Duffman955

Mar 4, 2010
Not sure if serious...or a purposeful satire of HFBoards :help:

:laugh: definitely sarcasm

I'm fine with keeping frattin in the minors until he can prove he can stick with the big club. No roster spots should be handed out, they must be earned like Kadri and Komarov did. Frattin has skill, but needs to find more consistency and a better feel for the game.

bunjay

Nov 9, 2008
We will be quite fortunate if Frattin ever scores 20 goals and 60 points in a season for us.

Leaf_Crazy

Jan 22, 2003
Toronto
If Frattin is on the bubble, you have to send him down, need to keep him ineligible for waivers for as long as possible while he develops.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad