Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WaveRaven

Apr 30, 2011
MB
I'm sure this wasn't the way they hoped it would go. They will still be a bubble team if Ehlers reups. So they still aren't going to get a high pick and they're not stacked with prospects.

Reactions: rkp

puck stoppa

Jul 5, 2011
Winnipeg
I think sometimes you have to take a step back to move forward. If we can get young guys a chance in the lineup this year and still be competitive that will be a win moving forward
Be nice to see Perfetti and Heinola play more this year, maybe Lambert gets a cup of tea too. But I think Chevy is far from done, he’s not starting the year with this lineup. I bet he signs Henrique for 2 years and makes a trade for a dman, maybe using Mcgroarty as a piece going the other way. We need D depth too.

10Ducky10

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 5, 2015
Shorter flights, less pressure, and probably more security either in dollars or term. Easy to see why Monahan would choose Columbus.

My guess is the Jets didn't offer as many years but the AAV was probably close. Monahan took the retirement home, low pressure option like Gaudreau before him.
You forgot shorter season...

Joe Hallenback

Mar 4, 2005
Be nice to see Perfetti and Heinola play more this year, maybe Lambert gets a cup of tea too. But I think Chevy is far from done, he’s not starting the year with this lineup. I bet he signs Henrique for 2 years and makes a trade for a dman, maybe using Mcgroarty as a piece going the other way. We need D depth too.

I don't think he is done either but he will take his time and step back from the madness that happened today and see if can pluck people's pockets

Reactions: roccerfeller

WolfHouse

Oct 4, 2020
Here is what I'd do

Offer sheet Braden Schneider 8.25 million for five years (give up 1st, 2nd, 3rd)

Ehlers (3m retained), Iafallo (dump) and McGro for Shane Pinto and Mads Sogaard

Stan gone - combined with Ehlers, Iafallo covers Schneider

Claim Kova off waivers!!!!

That leaves us with our current salary cap to cover Pinto and Perfetti

If more $$ are needed
Kupari/Apples for any pick
Buy out Pionk if needed

Vilardi-Scheif-Perfetti
Connor-Pinto-Lambert
Nino-Lowry-Apples
Names-Barron-Kupari

Jomo-Schneider
Samberg-Pionk
Heinola-DeMelo

EDIT: Or sign Colin Miller

GeorgeJETson

Hnidy probably has us on his no trade list
Sponsor
Sep 30, 2016
Here is what I'd do

Offer sheet Braden Schneider 8.25 million for five years (give up 1st, 2nd, 3rd)

Ehlers (3m retained), Iafallo (dump) and McGro for Shane Pinto and Mads Sogaard

Stan gone - combined with Ehlers, Iafallo covers Schneider

Claim Kova off waivers!!!!

That leaves us with our current salary cap to cover Pinto and Perfetti

If more $$ are needed
Kupari/Apples for any pick
Buy out Pionk if needed

Vilardi-Scheif-Perfetti
Connor-Pinto-Lambert
Nino-Lowry-Apples
Names-Barron-Kupari

Jomo-Schneider
Samberg-Pionk
Heinola-DeMelo

EDIT: Or sign Colin Miller

You'd need to get back our 2nd rounder before you could do that offer sheet.

Eyeseeing

Fagheddaboudit
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2015
I liked Miller, thought he should have played more. Glad he re-upped! Welcome back, Colin.
Perhaps he’ll actually get in the lineup
Would like to see what he can do as well.
To add to other comments, I’m thinking today was a good day to sit out the insanity of free agency.
Other than losing Dillion not a horrible day.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad