Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Flair Hay

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jun 22, 2010
Winnipeg
only way to fit Ehlers and Monahan in is to move someone (Schmidt buyout or Iafallo)...And even that will leave a bare bones offseason of near minimum salaries, after Perfetti is signed. Keep Schmidt and there isn't really alot of movement at all...maybe @WolfHouse is right...Just put a fresh coat of paint on it, with a new coach, and call it an offseason.

I wonder if the Jets consider Pulkinnen as an overage prospect, because I still see a depth issue on the left side of the defense looming, and he could potentially start the season as Salomonsson's d partner on the Moose next year?
Rutger wanting out sucks, but it also opens up a whole new window of opportunity offloading salary.

If rebuilding teams are willing to take on salary (they are most likely to have room) to not get torched by the return it's a win win.

Offloading a bad deal won't be as painful if a team is getting a cost controlled NHL ready guy like Rutger. That's an opportunity that just isn't there with a guy like Ehlers

Reactions: voyageur

Royale With Cheese

----
Sponsor
Nov 24, 2006
If the person running this site used the Ad money to upgrade the server farm instead of insisting on running it from his Mom's basement... it would be a lot better.
Agree with this. Getting rid of the non stop ads is nice, but when everyone really needs this site (draft, UFA period), it goes to shit.

DRW204

Dec 26, 2010
If CGY is open for business would they entertain moving Weegar? They get out of a large $$$ commitment as they commence their rebuild.

I think Rasmus Andersson may be the more feasible player to be moved though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad