Rumor: All Purpose Trade Proposals, Speculation and Rumours - 2023/24

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

BarkleyTiger

Jun 26, 2024
Oh interesting. I thought I heard Friedman on 32 thoughts say that nothing was going to happen until he's released from the program. Thought it was because they can't, perhaps they just want to wait until he's out before doing anything.
unfortunately this guy is inaccurate. sort of. he can be traded while in the program but needs commissioner approval for trade and approval when ready to leave the program.

so he can be traded but wouldbt be official for a week which doubtful it happens at draft involving Rutger or ehlers if jets want deal down now.

Reactions: Mad Dog Tannen

Mad Dog Tannen

Apr 10, 2010
Hahaha. Wow. What a whirlwind of a day, lol!

What was communicated: buckle up for an active Chevy day!

What Jets fans knew: ain’t nothin happenin til last minute…..if we are lucky.

Reactions: Mortimer Snerd

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
unfortunately this guy is inaccurate. sort of. he can be traded while in the program but needs commissioner approval for trade and approval when ready to leave the program.

so he can be traded but wouldbt be official for a week which doubtful it happens at draft involving Rutger or ehlers if jets want deal down now.

I think Friedman was more alluding to the fact that Columbus is not going to trade him until he's out of the program.

Daximus

Wow, what a terrific audience.
Sponsor
Oct 11, 2014
Five Hills
Reporter: Hey Chevy you gonna do any buyouts?

Chevy: That is an option.

Reporter: Hey Chevy you gonna trade any players?

Reporter: Hey Chevy you gonna trade any prospects?

Reporter: Hey Chevy you gonna acquire a 1st round pick?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad