Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
Certainly would be a valid use of the site.
True.. this one is just rather negative, lol. Everyone gotta get in there and try to beat the punch to say which double-digit rated prospect they think sucks the most, lol.

belfour30

Connor Bedard Fangirl
Dec 14, 2019
Someone tell me where the top liners are coming from?
Outside of Bedard, Lev and maybe Rinzel, I see a bunch of 3rd liners and 2nd pairing D.

Reactions: Hawkaholic

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
IceHogs Sign G Mitchell Weekes to a 2 year deal

IMG_8960.png

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010

POTENTIAL CHICAGO PICKS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN ROCKFORD IN 2024-25
1ST ROUND2ND ROUND3RD ROUND4+ ROUND
Artyom LevshunovPaul LudwinskiGavin HayesEthan Del Mastro
Kevin KorchinskiColton DachSamuel SavoieJalen Luypen
Frank NazarDrew CommessoWyatt KaiserRyder Rolston
Nolan AllanLandon SlaggertAntti Saarela

Marcel Marcel

Reactions: Mrfenn92

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012

POTENTIAL CHICAGO PICKS ELIGIBLE TO PLAY IN ROCKFORD IN 2024-25​

1ST ROUND2ND ROUND3RD ROUND4+ ROUND
Artyom LevshunovPaul LudwinskiGavin HayesEthan Del Mastro
Kevin KorchinskiColton DachSamuel SavoieJalen Luypen
Frank NazarDrew CommessoWyatt KaiserRyder Rolston
Nolan AllanLandon SlaggertAntti Saarela
Marcel Marcel

Saarela is being loaned out to Lukko so he won't be in Rockford this season (probably done as a prospect here too).

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
He could get a few games in at the end once his Euro season ends, potentially, like is eligible to.

I'd be surprised. The years prior he never came over to Rockford after the season ended in Liiga. Plus, you likely have Moore, Lardis, etc. coming after their seasons end (although Moore might get NHL time ala Nazar depending how far Minnesota goes).

WarriorofTime

Jul 3, 2010
I'd be surprised. The years prior he never came over to Rockford after the season ended in Liiga. Plus, you likely have Moore, Lardis, etc. coming after their seasons end (although Moore might get NHL time ala Nazar depending how far Minnesota goes).
Yeah, it's just a list of "eligible to", not necessarily a "will"

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Oliver Moore and Spellacy played in the summer showcase. Moore is getting great reviews obviously. But I’m really growing to resent Gabe Perrault and his fanboys. He drops in draft and he just gets unreal opportunities. They make their little super team at BC, he gets to play up the WJC lineup because “you can’t break those guys up”, he’ll even in this bs summer showcase he still plays with Leonard and Hagens while Moore carries two no names. It’s like Moore and Nazar weren’t part of the cool kids club with the program or something both had to grind their way up the American lineup while late first Gabe Perrault rides shotgun with the talent. Perrault gonna be in shock when the talent level of his linemates is lower with NYR than he’s had since he was 15 years old. So overrrated

Reactions: Panzerspitze

bwanajamba

Apr 18, 2019
Oliver Moore and Spellacy played in the summer showcase. Moore is getting great reviews obviously. But I’m really growing to resent Gabe Perrault and his fanboys. He drops in draft and he just gets unreal opportunities. They make their little super team at BC, he gets to play up the WJC lineup because “you can’t break those guys up”, he’ll even in this bs summer showcase he still plays with Leonard and Hagens while Moore carries two no names. It’s like Moore and Nazar weren’t part of the cool kids club with the program or something both had to grind their way up the American lineup while late first Gabe Perrault rides shotgun with the talent. Perrault gonna be in shock when the talent level of his linemates is lower with NYR than he’s had since he was 15 years old. So overrrated
Weird to resent a kid for excelling with the opportunities he's given and hard to fault USA Hockey for giving him opportunities when he has proven he's among the best junior scorers in the world. He's apples and oranges with Moore anyway

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
At the conclusion of his entry-level contract with the Blackhawks, Teply left as a free agent and returned to his native Czechia, securing a three-year deal with HC Oceláři Třinec of the ELH on 24 July 2024. Too bad great hands but didn't seem to have the work ethic .

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
Weird to resent a kid for excelling with the opportunities he's given and hard to fault USA Hockey for giving him opportunities when he has proven he's among the best junior scorers in the world. He's apples and oranges with Moore anyway
It’s just a Lebron to Miami thing. He is Chris Bosh. Always on a super team with a super line. Meanwhile Oliver Moore is working in relative anonymity. I don’t know why, but it bothers me. All of Moore, Nazar, Hayes, and Rinzel are/were weird step children of the program/WJC/ the US Machine.

HawksDub89

Apr 17, 2019
It’s just a Lebron to Miami thing. He is Chris Bosh. Always on a super team with a super line. Meanwhile Oliver Moore is working in relative anonymity. I don’t know why, but it bothers me. All of Moore, Nazar, Hayes, and Rinzel are/were weird step children of the program/WJC/ the US Machine.

Moores style is more suited for the opportunities he’s gotten. He’s more north south using his speed on the rush/forecheck.

I’m not as sold on Perrault yet to the extent some are.

TLEH

Pronounced T-Lay
Feb 28, 2015
Bomoseen, Vermont
Perreault is great in his own right. I don't think he's just riding the coattails of Leonard and Smith. I don't think he's quite as good as they are, but being able to compliment other elite players is a talent that some guys don't have.

clydesdale line

Connor BeJesus
Jan 10, 2012
Perreault can play with anybody given his elite hockey I.Q.

While he is not the greatest skater he'll more than get by because he thinks the game better than most. That is why he can play with other elite guys. He knows how to use them. Moore more or less is better when he drives his own line.

ello

Jun 12, 2018

God I wish I lived in the universe where we picked Demidov to play with Bedard for the next 15 years. 6 foot plus, going to play at 200+ lbs, probably one of the few prospects in these next couple of years who can think the game and execute at a similar level to Connor

Also extra annoyed he fell to the loud ass Habs fan base

Reactions: LavalPhantom

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
God I wish I lived in the universe where we picked Demidov to play with Bedard for the next 15 years. 6 foot plus, going to play at 200+ lbs, probably one of the few prospects in these next couple of years who can think the game and execute at a similar level to Connor

Also extra annoyed he fell to the loud ass Habs fan base
What I cant understand is why are the Blackhawks taking all this grief when 2 other teams passed on Demidov as well ? I wanted Demidov but the Blackhawks liked Arty more , time will tell who is correct .

Reactions: HawksDub89

ello

Jun 12, 2018
What I cant understand is why are the Blackhawks taking all this grief when 2 other teams passed on Demidov as well ? I wanted Demidov but the Blackhawks liked Arty more , time will tell who is correct .
Demidov on paper was a perfect fit for us to draft. A high skilled winger with some size to play with our generational talent

Reactions: dj Mahoney

Larmer83

I'm taking the high road moving forward.
May 13, 2018
Lakewood, CO

AJ Spellacy, RW (CHI)

Spellacy had his best game because it was a fast, physical game. He scored a goal off a nice pass from Beckett Hendrickson. While I don't think Spellacy's chances for making the roster this year are good, he absolutely proved he belonged and was a sound invite to camp. He was able to throw his big 6-foot-3 frame around, while also creating some pressure with his speed. He's a project player, but the atheticism is off the charts.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad