Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v16.0

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
If you ignore Pharand, I feel like our OHL scouts have done a good job.

Ludwinski, Hayes, Lardis, Vanacker, Spellacy (and Henry).

Jim McKellar is the Head Eastern Canada scout so OHL falls under his jurisdiction. If you also count the two years he held this position before Kyle was appointed as GM, you can add Del Mastro and Phillips as OHL guys that were picked under his watch.

He should get more credit.

Last edited:

dj Mahoney

Apr 11, 2021
If you ignore Pharand, I feel like our OHL scouts have done a good job.

Ludwinski, Lardis, Vanacker, Spellacy (and Henry).

Jim McKellar is the Head Eastern Canada scout so OHL falls under his jurisdiction. If you also count the two years he held this position before Kyle was appointed as GM, you can add Del Mastro and Phillips as OHL guys that were picked under his watch.

He should get more credit.
Pharand could pan out , he's not scoring in OHL but he wont be expected to If he ever makes Nhl either , as long as he 's doing the little things to win games .

Reactions: Mrfenn92

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
@Teemu and @Blackhawkswincup have done it in the past

But whoever has time for it

Not to put any pressure on the GDT king, but @Mrfenn92 is always reliable for doing threads
IMG_8810.gif
🧵

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Slaggert-Bedard-Mustard
Vanacker-Moore-Nazar
Lardis-Greene-Hayes
Savoie-Ludwinski-Spellacy

Vlasic-Levshunov
Korchinski-Rinzel
Allan-Del Masto

Commesso
Gajan

:cool:

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
At this point is it fair to say that lesser Dach probably is not in Hawks future?
Colton? Yeah probably not. He was only drafted because of Stanley's brother obsession.

We'll see what he can do, but he's not a great skater, and it's hard to imagine him leapfrogging the myriad of other Hawks prospects that have similar or better projections.

Taze em

Apr 20, 2012
We have plenty of time to bring the rookies on slowly. Give them a bit of a rougher ride on the way. It’s the National League they shouldn’t be used the way we have been at all.

Dach EDM Allan types will need to take a man’s job. Commesso. Korchinski better be at least 10-20 pounds heavier or he better look for Rockford real estate. Nazar has to take a top 6 spot from a Hart trophy winner.

Pressure and Competition. Love it

TheFridge

Mar 20, 2022
Colton? Yeah probably not. He was only drafted because of Stanley's brother obsession.

We'll see what he can do, but he's not a great skater, and it's hard to imagine him leapfrogging the myriad of other Hawks prospects that have similar or better projections.

Every time I've seen Dach play in camp, including his first training camp, I've been impressed. He looks like a pro. His skating isn't great but it's not a significant detriment at this point.

The issue with Dach is that he can't stay healthy.

kmwtrucks

Mar 11, 2014
Every time I've seen Dach play in camp, including his first training camp, I've been impressed. He looks like a pro. His skating isn't great but it's not a significant detriment at this point.

The issue with Dach is that he can't stay healthy.
you mean DACH's not Dach

Reactions: ClydeLee

Ad

Upcoming events

• Austria vs Turkey
    KNOCKOUT Austria vs Turkey
    Wagers: 8
    Staked: $30,350.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia