Prospect Info: All-Purpose Prospect Thread v15.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
WHL official site still shows Korchinski with 4 assists in the scoring summary
..Korchinski is an apple monster but he is playing on a team with so many good finishers... ..He got only 1shot on goal...Would like to see more shots from him and goals from him.

Dach in his first game back got 2 apples ...but he also got 6 shots on goal...Probably a bit rustier on the finish..but keep getting 6 shots on goal and the goals will come.

Reactions: superdeluxe

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
I cannot understand it...must be tte Mandela effect...where we justc hifted into a parallel universe...I coukd havecsworn I typed 3 apples for Gavin Hayes not just an Apple....how "3" can turn into "an" is impossible unless we just had a shift to a different parallel universe where he only got 1 ...otherwise some editor here is pkayong tricks on me ..I an certain 3 was tge numer I tyoed.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Connor Bedard watch :

1g 2a BUT -3 and Regina lost ..

Showing that even IF we get lucky and land Bedard ,we could still have a big koser season if tgexsupoirt cast of talent is not there...he cannot carry the load to victories alk by himself...but you at least are assured of a "show"..

Bedard and a lineup of beer league JAGs like tge Hawks currently are icing just will not put us much out of the basement nex season..

EbonyRaptor

Jul 10, 2009
Geezerville
Connor Bedard watch :

1g 2a BUT -3 and Regina lost ..

Showing that even IF we get lucky and land Bedard ,we could still have a big koser season if tgexsupoirt cast of talent is not there...he cannot carry the load to victories alk by himself...but you at least are assured of a "show"..

Bedard and a lineup of beer league JAGs like tge Hawks currently are icing just will not put us much out of the basement nex season..

Good - that just what we want. Let's get the top pick in 2023 and then a top-5 pick in 2024.

Reactions: Muffinalt

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Today Ilya Safonov starred bugtine...1g 2a know AKBars 4-0 win..

Safonov v is now Centering their top line with wingers Dimitri Voronkov and Alexander Radulov...the line combined for all 4 of AkBars goals...Voronkov (2( Safonov (1) and Radulov (1)...they combined forc16 shotsvon goal...Safonov (3) Radulov (5) and Voronkov (8)

Clearly AkBars found a trio with chemistry ...Dominated the game and victory over Amur.

You have the skill of Radulov and the size of Vononkov (6'4190) and Safonov(6'4 205) ..

Last edited:
Feb 7, 2012
Seattle
WHL official site still shows Korchinski with 4 assists in the scoring summary
..Korchinski is an apple monster but he is playing on a team with so many good finishers... ..He got only 1shot on goal...Would like to see more shots from him and goals from him.

Dach in his first game back got 2 apples ...but he also got 6 shots on goal...Probably a bit rustier on the finish..but keep getting 6 shots on goal and the goals will come.

He definitely was rusty. He had really good position on 2-3 shots. Almost got a goal on breakaway.

Reactions: d rake

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
909216D7-D56F-4D2D-9ECE-2356069D4F52.jpeg
15A6C8B3-4DA5-4754-B5F3-7AF2DA28CD49.jpeg

(g) Sikura hat trick and Reichel and Busdeker

(A) Clandening Regula Vlasic Philp

96BC3F16-1F42-4FB7-AAE7-A36973AE54CB.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: dj Mahoney

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Today is Family Day in Ontario...Several OHL afternoon contests including Flint at Sarnia...7-3 win for Sarnia...Ethan Del Mastro 1g 2a +4 for Sarnia.. Gavin Hayes 0g 1a -2 for Flint.. (Hayes had 4 or 5 grade A high danger scoring chances but was denied by the Sarnia goalie).

Reactions: hawksrule

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Bedard watch: Zero goals today 2apples Even .....meh gane dor him...nothing Generational today ...was only 10/26 on draws.

Northernhawk

Feb 22, 2020
So with NHL trade deadline coming and realistically if the Blackhawks move out any collection of 4 or 5 players...how do they replace them?

I’m sure they’ll pick up an NHLer or two in those deals, cap dumps have you, but I foresee 2 or 3 Hogs having to finish off the year as Hawks...

Slavin? Hardman? Sikura? Galvas? Roos?

Hoping three of Luypen, Dach, Del Mastro, Korchinski or Allan fill in at Rockford at some point

Chelios

Jan 1, 2004
Visit site
What you won’t see in the score sheet is Nolan Allan getting a 10 minute misconduct for fighting after a royal cross checked Dach. Allan was having none of it
This led me to watch all of Allan's fights on hockeyfights.com. He doesn't fight often, but man can he ever throw em. Also loved that almost every one was after he just laid someone out.

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
The Hawks College Juniors will soon be deciding of they turn pro or stayvin school andplay their Senior college seasons (assuming Hawks want to sign them as soon as their current season is over)..

So Commesso,Slaggert And Kaiser are in this decision circunstance .as Juniors...so are Connor Kelley and Liam Gornan but Hawks would probably not sign them anyway now so let them play out Sr. Year next season..As for Seniors...Jake Wise could join the Hawks right after his season is over..not sure ifcHawksxwouks sign Slava Demin who alsobi

First they will all be going though tgeir Conference pkayoffs then ifvthey do not get the automatic spot in the NCAa Regionals by winning their Conferences they still could get in via the pairwise rankings of their schools..

If they get all the way tovThe Frize Four then the latrest theircseason s over would be afte the National Championshio Game on April 8th.

So some or all of those who Hawkss are ready to sign could he could be eliminated in NCAAs regionals prior to Frozen Four ...

So we may get some signings by late March ..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad