B1E1535E-FA0C-4466-A519-C0A060F424E5.jpeg

Hogs lose 3-2 in shootout
Teply and Guttman goals
DB8BC42E-6834-4281-A4F2-D5BB062BCEAC.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: Giovi

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
4 point game from Samuel Savoie today...2g 2a in 7-2 Gatineau victory...

His 2 goals canevo the PP...

Supposedly not supposed to be top six scoring rike prospect but an energy bottom six with some scoring=maybe 3rd line NHLer if he gets there..

But if he gets top PP minutes and opportunities now and proves he can snipe then that might change things for his future role projection.

Anyway a productive game for him today.

Reactions: clydesdale line

ClydeLee

Mar 23, 2012
Nice
Ben Pope reporting it’s far enough into the season his Swedish team can’t put in a claim on him
Seems to never be publicly known until it happens but Forsling also had that cutoff. Where after December he was able to get send down.

Felt those years could of gone better if Fofsling was just waiting in minors and Kempny played vs the swapping of them in and out.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
351B0679-2320-4EE8-BFEF-7C35C5E1B8B1.jpeg

Seney Reichel Gust
Sikura Guttman Robinson
Hardman Slavin Teply
Lynch Gicewicz Busdeker

Vlasic Galvas
Phillips Regula
Roos Clandening

Weeks/Stauber

Hogs win 7-4
Gust (3) Clandening, Guttman (2) Roos
8D5EECF9-0D38-4071-AFD3-1D8DC06BA060.jpeg

Last edited:

olgerd

Oct 19, 2021
Safonov about the Blackhawks: “We talked last season. Now nothing at all. It seems that my game has become better, there are more points, but they forgot about me".

Really strange if true. Safonov at 21 became the captain of one of the best teams in the K. It can be said that he has become the leader of Ak Bars (Radulov, Shipachyov, Voynov, Voronkov play here). But they don't contact him.

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Safonov about the Blackhawks: “We talked last season. Now nothing at all. It seems that my game has become better, there are more points, but they forgot about me".

Really strange if true. Safonov at 21 became the captain of one of the best teams in the K. It can be said that he has become the leader of Ak Bars (Radulov, Shipachyov, Voynov, Voronkov play here). But they don't contact him.
I don't think KD cares about anyone he didn't draft

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois

This sucks, Vlasic was having a good analytical season even if not putting up points.

Tough break for him and the hogs.

That’s bad on the hawks management if true. Just silly to not be in touch with your own prospects regardless of the Gm drafting him or not. Bad look.

I don't think KD cares about anyone he didn't draft
Still very silly to me if this is true

Reactions: Panzerspitze

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland
Would the Hawks even be able to get him out of Russia at this point? Doesn't the US currently have a ban on new Russian work visas in place among other things?

The current situation with Russia is probably reason the Hawks haven't talked to him at this point. We also saw what happened with Flyer's goalie when he tried to leave for NHL during late offseason

Giovi

Sponsor
Feb 1, 2009
Would the Hawks even be able to get him out of Russia at this point? Doesn't the US currently have a ban on new Russian work visas in place among other things?

The current situation with Russia is probably reason the Hawks haven't talked to him at this point. We also saw what happened with Flyer's goalie when he tried to leave for NHL during late offseason
Highly unlikely the Hawks could bring him over right now.

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
Kaprizov had issues this summer. Just gotta say the right things and pay the right people. He's under contract for a few more years but he'll come over at some point.

Mrfenn92

Proud to be American
Sponsor
Nov 27, 2018
Chicago,Illinois
964E485A-E46E-4529-9FA7-22727A824D10.jpeg

Seney Reichel Gust
Sikura Guttman Robinson
Hardman Slavin Teply
Lynch Gicewicz Busdeker

Phillips Regula
Roos Clandening
Galvas Crevier

Stauber/Wells

Hogs lose 4-3

Phillips, Guttman and Seney goals

Last edited:

hawksfan50

Feb 27, 2002
Paul Ludwinski scored 2 PP goals toight to help Kingston wim...

They just traded their top scorer and a topOHL star ;Francesco Arcuri to Kichener... so with that move Ludwinski up to a more featured role including featured top liinexand PP and will be exoected to snipe more ratgercthan justcsetvup.

So we shall see if the changes Kinston has made reflect in his production the rest of this season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad