tenor.gif

CourtneyDagger50

Resident Pig Expert
Jan 11, 2014
Rockford
Olofsson didn't even play last night.

Hagel is FAST.

Johnson seems smart. Not flashy though.

Hogs suck. Well, Derek King sucks. Give me off season and new coach.

ChicagoHockeyFan

Mar 3, 2019
Powers wrote an article on Beaudin today, he’s a real interesting prospect for me. He seems like kind of a boring player but he gets the job done

Kevin Musto

Hard for Bedard
Feb 16, 2018
Powers wrote an article on Beaudin today, he’s a real interesting prospect for me. He seems like kind of a boring player but he gets the job done
I wouldn't say boring, he's just not flashy. He still has incredible vision, makes very impressive passes, breaks up oncoming rushes, reads the play well, etc.

If you pay attention he's still very noticeable out there. He just won't dangle through the opposition and whatnot. Keith is that way too.

Rick C137

Jun 5, 2018
There going to need a lot of help.
Fortunately for them after tonight the only remaining games they have are with the teams they’re chasing. Have two games with each of Milwaukee and Texas which are going to be massive games for them.

Both Highmore and Sikura return to the Hogs lineup tonight too. Huge boost for a team that lacks scoring. Sikura was the leading scorer when he got called up and Highmore was a pretty good AHL scorer last year but has been out all year. Improbable but not impossible. Should be good expirence for Sikura to be playing top line minutes in the playoff push. He’s been pretty good down the stretch here in the NHL.

Last edited:

idontusethisanymore

This is joshprost99
Apr 6, 2016
Not really Hawks prospect news, but Strome's other brother Matthew is playing his first AHL game with the Lehigh Valley Phantoms right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad