All-Purpose News Thread Part II

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

FriendlyGhost92

Jun 22, 2023
Gewirtz went on Busted Open and did an hour interview.

His disclosing all this stuff and actually doing media seems very intentional to further a dormant Rock/Cody story. I dunno what the guy normally looks like, but he's unkempt in the interview to the point that it looks like he's intentionally trying to look like a nutbag.

Reactions: BruinDust

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
every team won't be home every weekend, they could just schedule it when the team has an away game, and there are plenty of large stadiums in Germany, so they would have options
The football season schedules aren't known until after the previous season is over. That limits long term outdoor stadium booking a bit. And I think WWE would want a stadium that is a multipurpose stadium and not "just" a football stadium. You also have to consider if there are other event planned at those stadiums, like athletics events.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
The football season schedules aren't known until after the previous season is over. That limits long term outdoor stadium booking a bit. And I think WWE would want a stadium that is a multipurpose stadium and not "just" a football stadium. You also have to consider if there are other event planned at those stadiums, like athletics events.

They have a lot of smart and powerful people working with and for them, they can figure it out if they want to have one there. Though I thought the expectation was the "Big 4" would mostly stay in the US

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I don’t know if it’s a gimmick, but Giulia went from only having her arm in a cast to now using a sling in addition

1716721560335.png

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Sounds like Becky is going to either take a lot of time off or straight retire
I don't think anything is surprising since she doesn't have a new deal that we know of. Maybe she wants to go have another baby.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad