Speculation: All Purpose John Tavares Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

ChompChomp

Can't wait for Sharks hockey to return someday
Jan 8, 2007
El Paso, TX
I don’t like that we had to offer more. Sounds like he told DW that he was thinking of signing elsewhere so DW made a last ditched bid to change his mind. Of course that is if the report is legit.

Or the higher offer was also made by another team, but Tavares wants to come to SJ, but told DW he doesn't want to leave money on the table, so then SJ matched the mystery teams offer or went higher than that.

Reactions: StanleyCup2035

Jwec

Dec 21, 2015
Finland
I am so nervous. I have a date with a girl and we should meet within an hour but this Tavares thing makes me way more nervous than that date. Also I am way more interested about Tavares thing than my dates. Help me! Come on Tavares. Decide so I can go to a date with knowing what you will do.

Barrie22

Shark fan in hiding
Aug 11, 2009
ontario
I am so nervous. I have a date with a girl and we should meet within an hour but this Tavares thing makes me way more nervous than that date. Also I am way more interested about Tavares thing than my dates. Help me! Come on Tavares. Decide so I can go to a date with knowing what you will do.

Priorities man. Cancel the date.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California

Had the opposite happen for me, I basically got dumped the other day. Would sure be a weekend of disappointment if Tavares signs in the Hockey Mecca™

pappaf2

Feb 24, 2009
Bay Area, CA
One would think Tavares wouldn't want to totally milk any team for max money. The more he makes the less they have to build a competitive team.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad