Confirmed with Link: All-Purpose "Days of Our Meruelo" Talk

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ
According to Gambo, he believes playing at mullett isn’t really an option anymore, he thinks there’s only 3 options on the table, all of which include selling the team.
That's nonsense and tells you what little he knows. If the Coyotes had won the Tempe vote they would have been in Mullett for the same time period. So he's full of sh*t and I have as much if not more knowledge than him and I don't know anything.

AZviaNJ

“Sure as shit want to F*** Coyote fans.”
Mar 31, 2011
AZ
That's nonsense and tells you what little he knows. If the Coyotes had won the Tempe vote they would have been in Mullett for the same time period. So he's full of sh*t and I have as much if not more knowledge than him and I don't know anything.
Hope he's wrong, but don't think so.........

"The options for the Coyotes are simple. 1. Sell team. 2. Relocate temporarily (League does not want them at a college arena). 3. Sell it with the option of coming back as an expansion team IF Alex Meruelo can win the land bid and get an arena built. Option 3 is the most likely"

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
According to Gambo, he believes playing at mullett isn’t really an option anymore, he thinks there’s only 3 options on the table, all of which include selling the team

According to f***ing Gambo, playing in Glendale wasn't an option and the only option was the East Valley. I'm getting goddamned tired of these vacuous toffee-nosed malodorous rockbrains constantly moving the goalposts.

Jakey53

Aug 27, 2011
How the f*** can Meruelo possibly think fans will trust him with a new franchise after all the damage he has done to this one
All the damage AM has done? ALL the damage was done prior to him buying the team.

"The options for the Coyotes are simple. 1. Sell team. 2. Relocate temporarily (League does not want them at a college arena). 3. Sell it with the option of coming back as an expansion team IF Alex Meruelo can win the land bid and get an arena built. Option 3 is the most likely"
The NHL has given the OK to play at Mullet.

The Feckless Puck

Registered Loser
Sponsor
Oct 26, 2006
Starting to think this is the end of the line

It has that feeling... but be fair, we've had about a dozen of these "end of the line" moments over the past 15 years. Hell, I wore all black to the final whiteout game in 2012 because I thought that was the last game I'd ever see here.

Just as I won't celebrate until I see shovels, I won't completely panic until I see the U-Hauls heading up the I-17 toward Kanab.

Reactions: GhostofTommyBolin

LAIslanderFan

Nov 18, 2010
Los Angeles, CA & Surprise, AZ

Well, factually he is wrong claiming playing in the Mullett is not an option anymore. If the Coyotes had won the Tempe vote they would have played in the Mullett for the same time frame. It was ok with the league then, why would it be any different now? If AM goes through with the auction and the Coyotes stay, guess what? They'll play in the Mullett and it won't be an issue.

Why is everyone so worried about April 18th? Did I miss a tweet?

Guys, understand until the nhl or the coyotes release something none of this shit is fact. This is going to be the next two months.
The thought is that if the Coyotes are moving they'll wait for the season to end. The last game is April 17th.

Reactions: Arizonatah Coyetis

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad