Confirmed with Link: All-Purpose Coyotes Arena Talk: [Update] Land Auction Cancelled, Meruelo waiving ownership rights.

AZDesertKnight

Deactivated Coyotes Fan
Jan 13, 2021
Gilbert, AZ
Yep..... rent free.
What do you even mean by this, in this case?

Have an independent thought for once..

I've defended Craig Morgan high and low on this forum, but when I see PHNX literally creating a new channel for Utah and 100% ignoring VGK broadcast rights AND an Arizona based Hockey event that not even Utah is doing... shows a huge amount of bias and shows me how much credibility he actually has.

Lets not forget the Seravalli %^& measuring and subsequent boot licking they did.

At this point i'll tend to believe what Frank Seravalli has to say on the subject over the PHNX Hockey crew

TheLegend

They call me “Buzz”.
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
What do you even mean by this, in this case?

Have an independent thought for once..

I've defended Craig Morgan high and low on this forum, but when I see PHNX literally creating a new channel for Utah and 100% ignoring VGK broadcast rights AND an Arizona based Hockey event that not even Utah is doing... shows a huge amount of bias and shows me how much credibility he actually has.

Lets not forget the Seravalli %^& measuring and subsequent boot licking they did.

At this point i'll tend to believe what Frank Seravalli has to say on the subject over the PHNX Hockey crew

They were ASKED to cover Utah. And it wasn't PHNX who added it..... it was the parent company ALLCity Networks.

PHNX it's part of a network that began in Denver Colorado (DNVR) and has since added Phoenix, Chicago, Philadelphia and most recently Dallas.

With Salt Lake City looking to become a three pro sports city plus two major universities there's a big void in sports coverage there. Utah Hockey is sitting in it's own environment right now but you could soon see them add the Jazz, BYU, (Univ. of) Utah, and possibly an MLB team within the next 3-5 years.

Craig's main focus right now is covering the Cardinals. If he has time for added Utah hockey content he does that.

TheLegend

They call me “Buzz”.
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
I think ol' Frank said the climate's gonna change, he might be right, it was certainly hotter this summer and into the fall.

I've watched the clip where he talks about "Arizona in five years" and I took it as any process beginning within that period.

And if you put it in the perspective that Utah and Atlanta began ringing the NHL's doorbell nearly two years ago..... a more likely scenario before we could physically see a team back is 8-10 years.

Reactions: Coyotedroppings

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad