All Purpose Coronavirus Discussion Part X: Are We There Yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
67ecd6204d50c88021a3c092465a82a51f83f500.gifv

Reactions: Chinatown88

Asnito

Blood Rival to a Briere Simp
Mar 2, 2017
giphy.gif

Ohio man, 60, who blasted COVID-19 lockdown as 'political ploy' and said stay-at-home orders were 'b*****t' dies after contracting coronavirus

• John W. McDaniel, 60, died on Wednesday at a hospital in Columbus, Ohio
  • On Facebook, McDaniel called the virus a 'political ploy' and told followers: 'Prove me wrong'
  • He tested positive for the virus weeks later and died on April 15
  • McDaniel worked for 38 years for his family's industrial manufacturing company
  • His obituary says he battled cancer in the 1980s before he married his wife
  • It is unclear if he had underlying health conditions which might have led to his death
  • Thousands protested in Ohio on Monday against the state's ongoing lockdown
  • Ohio has recorded 12,516 cases and has 491 deaths since the pandemic began
  • The state has a population of 11,689,100 and many feel the order is unnecessary
Ohio man, 60, who blasted COVID-19 lockdown as 'political ploy' dies after contracting coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/man-dies-from-coronavirus-after-calling-it-a-political-ploy/

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
The way I read it a second time makes it seem like he waited until he was already into his quarantine period before announcing that he tested positive. Meaning he was beyond his quarantine period before going out.
Makes more sense. Anybody who knows they are infected and still goes out should have to face the music.

Reactions: Defect

DancingPanther

Foundational Titan
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2018
giphy.gif

Ohio man, 60, who blasted COVID-19 lockdown as 'political ploy' and said stay-at-home orders were 'b*****t' dies after contracting coronavirus

• John W. McDaniel, 60, died on Wednesday at a hospital in Columbus, Ohio
  • On Facebook, McDaniel called the virus a 'political ploy' and told followers: 'Prove me wrong'
  • He tested positive for the virus weeks later and died on April 15
  • McDaniel worked for 38 years for his family's industrial manufacturing company
  • His obituary says he battled cancer in the 1980s before he married his wife
  • It is unclear if he had underlying health conditions which might have led to his death
  • Thousands protested in Ohio on Monday against the state's ongoing lockdown
  • Ohio has recorded 12,516 cases and has 491 deaths since the pandemic began
  • The state has a population of 11,689,100 and many feel the order is unnecessary
Ohio man, 60, who blasted COVID-19 lockdown as 'political ploy' dies after contracting coronavirus | Daily Mail Online

https://nypost.com/2020/04/21/man-dies-from-coronavirus-after-calling-it-a-political-ploy/
Alas, for now he, himself, is the ploy

Reactions: renberg and Asnito

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
@Tripod did you see where that guy was pulling people over in his (fake) cop car and executing them?

Ghosts Beer

I saw Goody Fletcher with the Devil!
Feb 10, 2014
Scares me to death how out of shape this Flyers team will be if the season were to resume.

Which is a shame because they had rounded into peak form when all this went down & were going to be an absolute pest to face in the playoffs.

But they’ve got some smart, funny, likable characters who I can’t say I particularly trust to be vigilant about health & fitness during this.

Provorov is going to have to carry them on his back.

Amorgus

Sep 22, 2017
Rochester NY
I despise parents who bring their <10 yr olds to a rally, holding a sign with something the parent thinks. I hate parents who are able to act like their <10 yr old kid is able to reasonably come up with a "Mr. XY can keep his poison" quote. Disgusting people who are using a kid to push their opinion.
My grandma decided it was a great idea one day while babysitting little me to make a pit stop at an anti-abortion rally. She left me in the station wagon as she took off to talk to people who were carrying giant signs with chopped up fetuses and pushing around strollers with tombstones in them. I guess I never mentioned this to my mom until recently, which prompted a giant "WTF, are you serious?". This same grandma would sit at her kitchen table with an electric typewriter, cranking out furious letters to anyone who advertised during soap operas because they were too racy.

Reactions: Defect and kudymen

Asnito

Mar 2, 2017
That’s a very daring owner. I’ve known some Huskies that would take off and tow that drone to the next county.
I have to think that he is well aware of how docile his dog is, plus it looks like he was right in front of him. I thought you'd enjoy it either way.

Tripod

I hate this team
Aug 12, 2008
Nova Scotia
@Tripod did you see where that guy was pulling people over in his (fake) cop car and executing them?

Yes he was providing updates on it. Its truly awful.
Yeah...just a sad situation on top of all the Covid stuff.

They put out a release not that nong ago that the number of victims, is now at 23. It didn't sound like there was going to be anymore.

:crossfing

Reactions: Asnito
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad