AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
I think my only issue with the Moxley stuff is Marinna. Not that she is involved or that she is choking guys out….but she is left in a spot where she is choking these guys out and they can’t come back at her? Like her showing up outside the arena and 10 guys just standing there awkwardly. If you are going to have a female wrestler get this physical with male wrestlers then you have to let it go the other way at some point or they just look like geeks. Or get some other women involved to combat her at the very least.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I think my only issue with the Moxley stuff is Marinna. Not that she is involved or that she is choking guys out….but she is left in a spot where she is choking these guys out and they can’t come back at her? Like her showing up outside the arena and 10 guys just standing there awkwardly. If you are going to have a female wrestler get this physical with male wrestlers then you have to let it go the other way at some point or they just look like geeks. Or get some other women involved to combat her at the very least.
I agree. If you’re going to have a female in your unit, she’s gotta be able to have someone fight back. Will make more sense if they build to it, but there has yet to be evidence of that. And she isn’t even that good in the ring.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad