AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids
LOVED that Okada v Fletcher match and the dirty finish. Excites for the potential of Takeshita v Okada

I didn't comment at all last week... but damn I'm stoked Hayter is back. She looks fantastic and is picking right back up where she left. Women's division is stacked in AEW

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Right up there with Randy burning the Wyatt compound. Great stuff.

I give that a slight edge solely because Randy hitting his pose after committing arson makes me laugh really hard.

This was brilliant though, big big fan of this feud.

No idea how the match lives up to it when they have already done so much to each other including drinking blood.

I suspect they will find a way.

Reactions: Sensrule

BruinDust

Aug 2, 2005
Stone Cold would of told Page he doesn't give a damn if he burns down that house or not. Not lay there crying in the ring.

frightenedinmatenum2

Sep 30, 2023
Orange County Prison
Lights out stip was needed, because they need an excuse for this to go last after the World title match. I could be wrong, but I don't think they have ever had a World title match not close the show.

There is also the factor that Hangman needs to win this one, and they can use the gimmick that he never beat Swerve in an "officially recognized" match to feed into another match down the line when it's time to revisit it.

The story they are telling with Hangman, about whether he is a soft dad, or whether he has that killer instinct. It's a chance for them to push things further and turn him into a legitimate dangerous top heel. If Bryan can't go long-term with the belt, he should be the one to beat Bryan, and he should absolutely murder him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad