AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
The moxley thing really hangs on me today, about where things go with BCC, adding PAC, is there a backlash there? Is there more outsiders coming in to a new group, MMA/Badass faction? Really intrigued where it goes

I wonder if Mox wants Darby to team with him. They've been cool with each other in the past before Mox formed BCC. Someone online made a good point and said when Mox wants to pick a fight, he just kinda starts whooping ass without warning.

Or he wants to fight Darby for his world title shot at All Out.

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
Idk what it is, but i love the Conglomeration.

It's the most random, thrown together of random thrown together stables you can think of but i just works. Anything that allows Mark Briscoe to ramble like a mad man on TV is okay by me.

OC, Ishii and Briscoe are fine. They've also all have been in Chaos at one time or another.

KOR should be with Strong doing something. Especially since Cole has the longest ankle injury of all time and Wardlow is MIA and the Kingdom are jobbers. Let him and Roddy go for the tag belts or something.

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
OC, Ishii and Briscoe are fine. They've also all have been in Chaos at one time or another.

KOR should be with Strong doing something. Especially since Cole has the longest ankle injury of all time and Wardlow is MIA and the Kingdom are jobbers. Let him and Roddy go for the tag belts or something.
Yep, they are wasting KOR and Strong big time

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg

I hope AEW stays private for a while. Not having to answer shareholder demands for increasing profit allows them to seriously compete for talent despite the disparity in revenue. Good for wrestlers and good for us (fans).
Lmao this is rich coming from WWE. Ari and company pissed they can't stiff wrestlers on pay like they do with mixed martial artists?

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA
Meltzer estimated the WWE wrestler revenue percentage to be less than 10% a few years ago. Even if that’s improved a bit since, it’s still robbery in the context of the big pro sports leagues.

Reactions: yahhockey

Scandale du Jour

JordanStaal#1Fan
Mar 11, 2002
Asbestos, Qc
www.angelfire.com

I hope AEW stays private for a while. Not having to answer shareholder demands for increasing profit allows them to seriously compete for talent despite the disparity in revenue. Good for wrestlers and good for us (fans).
Well, they are right that paying a guy like Garcia millions of dollars is pretty dumb business.

That being said, it is rich coming from the entity that owns UFC - a company that pays peanuts to the fighters compared to any other professional sport.

TheBeastCoast

Mar 23, 2011
Dartmouth,NS
The amount of people I have seen online defending WWE under paying it's wrestlers online today is absolutely hilarious. Just droves of people getting in line to boot lick. Why would I give a damn what a privately run company like AEW pays it's wrestlers? As for WWE....they objectively f*** their wrestlers money wise so they can keep crying into their boat of money I guess lol

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
I have a very hard time believing someone in WWE ran to Dave to say that. SRS says he hasn't heard anyone say that personally.

That said, talent should go out and make as much money as they possibly can.

Rake these billionares over the coals and get paid. This shit isn't a charity

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
That independent contractor bullshit screws wrestlers over enough as is. Get that bag fellas.

With that said, Idk who's running to tell journalists this. It'd be a weird thing to put out in public.

Unholy Diver

Oct 13, 2002
in the midnight sea
The moxley thing really hangs on me today, about where things go with BCC, adding PAC, is there a backlash there? Is there more outsiders coming in to a new group, MMA/Badass faction? Really intrigued where it goes

Apparently his comments were taken nearly verbatim from a 1992 movie called Romper Stomper where Russell Crowe plays a neo-nazi skinhead named Hando before he beats up an Asian guy

• Hando: What'd you run into me for?
  • Tiger: I didn't mean it, mate, that guy pushed me.
  • Hando: What'd you run into me for? What are you doing here? *What* are you doing here?
  • [grabs Tiger by the shoulder]
  • Hando: I'm gonna tell you something.
  • Hando: I want you to listen to me now, OK? This... is... not... your... country.
  • [proceeds to beat him up]

TD Charlie

Sep 10, 2007
Did they also tape for Rampage on Wednesday night after Dynamite went off air? If so, I expect a couple solid matches out of Rampage. I have a hard time believing that they'd run a full show and keep everyone past 11 without a banger.

yahhockey

Jan 23, 2013
Did they also tape for Rampage on Wednesday night after Dynamite went off air? If so, I expect a couple solid matches out of Rampage. I have a hard time believing that they'd run a full show and keep everyone past 11 without a banger.
Yes it was taped after Dynamite.

FOUR-WAY MATCH...

“The Alpha” Konosuke Takeshita vs. The Beast Mortos vs. Komander vs. Lio Rush

THREE-WAY TAG BOUT...

Jay Lethal & Jeff Jarrett vs. Private Party (Isiah Kassidy & Marq Quen) vs. Undisputed Kingdom (Matt Taven & Mike Bennett)

TAG TEAM CONTEST...

Grizzled Young Veterans (James Drake & Zack Gibson) vs. The Outrunners (Truth Magnum & Turbo Floyd)

ALSO FEATURING:

-“The Native Beast” Nyla Rose in action!

-Mina Shirakawa competes!

-And more!

Reactions: TD Charlie

Soldier13Fox

jävlar anamma (f'ing embrace, get with it)
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2013
Coon Rapids

100%. Roddy and KOR I can always get behind.

Reactions: TD Charlie

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Meltzer estimated the WWE wrestler revenue percentage to be less than 10% a few years ago. Even if that’s improved a bit since, it’s still robbery in the context of the big pro sports leagues.

This is why all the big sports have unions.

Reactions: Big Daddy Cane

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Apparently his comments were taken nearly verbatim from a 1992 movie called Romper Stomper where Russell Crowe plays a neo-nazi skinhead named Hando before he beats up an Asian guy

• Hando: What'd you run into me for?
  • Tiger: I didn't mean it, mate, that guy pushed me.
  • Hando: What'd you run into me for? What are you doing here? *What* are you doing here?
  • [grabs Tiger by the shoulder]
  • Hando: I'm gonna tell you something.
  • Hando: I want you to listen to me now, OK? This... is... not... your... country.
  • [proceeds to beat him up]

I refuse to belive Mox or everyone involved are that tone deaf.

Alvarez is the one making this claim and it quite possible he is just talking out his media illiterate ass...which he tends to do

Reactions: Fro

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
Yeah you could do a floating TV title or something. If they can have as many men's single titles as they do, they can fit one more women's title

There aren't enough organic women's tag teams to support belts in any north American company TBH.

To make tag team belts work you need to fully commit to it. Create permanent teams from scratch.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Big Daddy Cane

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 8, 2010
Western PA

Hologram and Johnny TV nailed that inverted avalanche Spanish Fly.

Some reactions for the Outrunners. The Top Flight gimmick makes a lot of sense. If it’s a full blow stable moving forward (Lio was in uniform this time), Dante and Darius need a new name as a sub team of the larger group.

I hope Ishii is okay. Fletcher spiked him.

Shida - Mercedes at All Out. I would have liked to see something else. Shida taking another L to Mercedes is not very Ace like.

Great show overall, if you’re on the fence about watching it.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad