AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
Shida/Mercedes was pretty good a couple weeks ago and it was an appetizer type of deal. I think they go All Out (heh) at the PPV.

All Out is looking real strong. Give me Claudio/Okada 2 . . . PLEASE.

hockey20000

Dec 23, 2018
Shida/Mercedes was pretty good a couple weeks ago and it was an appetizer type of deal. I think they go All Out (heh) at the PPV.

All Out is looking real strong. Give me Claudio/Okada 2 . . . PLEASE.
give me okada vs anybody the guy has star written all over him.

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I don’t think Okada wants to be the guy at this moment. I think he wants to chill and have some comedy acts. Probably part of the draw of coming to AEW.

Reactions: Fro

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
I don’t think Okada wants to be the guy at this moment. I think he wants to chill and have some comedy acts. Probably part of the draw of coming to AEW.

I don't blame him. He's done 12 something G1s, he was world champ more often than not which in Japan requires 20+ minute bangers on the regular, frequently going 30+ minutes and they go hard.

He's very entertaining and when called upon can still absolutely deliver in the ring (Claudio, Dax, especially Pac).

Reactions: SnS

SnS

Global Moderator
Jan 27, 2009
Wilson, North Carolina
I don't blame him. He's done 12 something G1s, he was world champ more often than not which in Japan requires 20+ minute bangers on the regular, frequently going 30+ minutes and they go hard.

He's very entertaining and when called upon can still absolutely deliver in the ring (Claudio, Dax, especially Pac).

I agree 100%. It’s just been something I’ve been thinking about everytime I see it posted that Okada should be away from The Elite or featured in a more serious and prominent role.

I also agree 100% with the second statement. I’m entertained by him at the moment.

Reactions: Clint Eastwood

Blitzkrug

Sep 17, 2013
Winnipeg
Okada is doing the same thing Nakamura did when he came stateside.

Getting a fat bag after pushing his body and abilities to the limit for ages while just being happy to wrestle regardless of where he was on the card. Can't work at the pace NJPW demands forever. Look at how broken down Tanahashi is after he was the ace for what, like a decade?

Okada has done more than enough to ensure his place among the highest echelon of wrestling legends, why not goof off a bit while being paid a small fortune?

Emperoreddy

Show Me What You Got!
Apr 13, 2010
New Jersey, Exit 16E
What's the kayfabe reason for Fletcher getting a title shot when he lost to Ricochet clean last week?

Did he have an earned one saved in the bank from an earlier win?

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
Chili's
I can actually agree. Fletcher getting 1 win over Ishii getting him a title shot is definitely a low bar to clear. In kayfabe it should probably be a non-title match, but Okada is gonna whoop him either way so it's fine.

In other news, would love an OC+Kyle tag team run. I know Mark won't do tag runs for obvious reasons, but I rather see OC+Kyle than Kyle going to the United Kingdom.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
If Daniel Garcia doesn’t go over, I don’t know what we’re doing here

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad