AEW All Elite Wrestling #9: Mox Aggressor Brings the Blood

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Clint Eastwood

Eff the Habs
Nov 11, 2018
It would probably be All Out. They said they were doing MJF/DG at All In

Well, MJF challenged him at All In and before Garcia said anything, Ospreay bounced on in.

Then when Garcia said "about your challenge", MJF just abrupty walked off so Idk if it's confirmed or not. I think the only thing I'm confident about is that they have something big for Garcia at the show, whatever that may be.

Reactions: SnS

Big Poppa Puck

HF's Villain
Dec 8, 2009
D-Boss' Dungeon
What's going on with Adam Cole? Guys been out 10 months now with a broken ankle which is usually what a 8-10 week injury usually at the most? He hasn't even been on TV in a while as the figure head of the UK.

Like MJF comes back and just has a random 2 week feud with RUSH, a throw away match with Hechicero at FD and his All In match is gonna be Daniel Garcia?

I like AEW but it hasn't been good in a while. (Still has some excellent matches though)

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
What's going on with Adam Cole? Guys been out 10 months now with a broken ankle which is usually what a 8-10 week injury usually at the most? He hasn't even been on TV in a while as the figure head of the UK.

Like MJF comes back and just has a random 2 week feud with RUSH, a throw away match with Hechicero at FD and his All In match is gonna be Daniel Garcia?

I like AEW but it hasn't been good in a while. (Still has some excellent matches though)
Doesn't he also have concussion issues? Or maybe he has actually found his way to a gym?

sabremike

Friend To All Giraffes And Lindy Ruff
Aug 30, 2010
Brewster, NY
20240630_183400.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad