Speculation: All Bruins trade proposals/rumors: XXVIII: The Peter Principal at work

Status
Not open for further replies.

DK46

Jun 21, 2012
Hanwell, NB
What do you guys recommend as the best app for getting trade updates...I can't steam any shows online at work as the browsers here are too old.

is TSN GO any good? Sportnset? The Score? I dont have Rogers for cell service so that may limit the sportsnet app.....I want up to date trades to be sent to my phone.

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
What do you guys recommend as the best app for getting trade updates...I can't steam any shows online at work as the browsers here are too old.

is TSN GO any good? Sportnset? The Score? I dont have Rogers for cell service so that may limit the sportsnet app.....I want up to date trades to be sent to my phone.

I like TSN GO, still find the updates quickest on Twitter myself

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
He's not strong yet, he needs more weight, (181)

For me this can be a good trade IF we make another move, Petry or something like that,
But this does make the question is smith out?

He weighs more than 181. Not sure on the exact number. Wiki has him at 213 though. He throws his body around and has a nice shot. That's what this team needs.

JOKER 192

Blow it up
Sponsor
Jun 14, 2010
Montreal,Canada

I used TSN last year and I found it to be pretty good.

Tuukkaraski

Mar 25, 2013
This may have been asked before, but does anyone know of any video coverage of today's deadline that will stream for US residents?

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011
nhl network showing sportsnet instead of tsn is a real kick in the balls

For anyone who hasn't experienced a TSN TradeCentre day, it is a viewing must, a mix of hours of boredom and awkward silence punctuated by Fox News-like alerts about trades for terrible hockey players, although I miss the days of Onrait and O'Toole. Those were the funniest.

Never thought a dude sitting in a bathrobe in his apartment all day would ever be so entertaining.

DK46

Jun 21, 2012
Hanwell, NB
I used TSN last year and I found it to be pretty good.

tell ya one thing, the APP is sure easier on the head than sitting and watching that crew yakk about nothing for 8-10 hours:laugh:

Thanks guys...I'll download TSN Go...been meaning to but never got around to it. And I sign up forTwitter too.

I agree that Trade deadline show has become a bit of a joke. I was sick last year and happened to be home that day and I think it made me feel worse.

BB88

Jan 19, 2015
He weighs more than 181. Not sure on the exact number. Wiki has him at 213 though. He throws his body around and has a nice shot. That's what this team needs.

Nhl has him at 181.
I'm thinking smith is going to get traded,

hopefully this + krecji's ltir means they are making a package trade.

LavioletteScores

Nov 20, 2011
Can't forget Bobrov-tree!

BG8RxGuCEAARkm2.jpg:large

JoeIsAStud

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Visit site
Guys don't really get caught too much on the weight you see online. They just aren't very accurate and sometimes are never updated.

Is he the weight he was when he was drafted? I seriously doubt it. Does he still need to gain more strength? He probably does.

It will be interesting to see in another shoe drops today. They probably get a depth defenseman. Not sure there is much available that is better than what we have.

They may make another big move now that they may have a surplus, and be sellers

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
Nhl has him at 181.

I think Loui is far more likely to move from a cap/return perspective.

People are way too down on Smith, second pro season and he's producing exceptionally well. Not flashy but he's a contributor and still young

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
I've been thinking (hoping?) all along that Chiarelli was trying to make a hockey trade involving a roster player and would need a rental, or another depth player for picks to make it work. So I think this move makes sense that way. I doubt it's the only move.

I'm still thinking we see someone with salary or term moved out for two younger players. Maybe Eriksson for Kassian plus, or Eriksson for Atkinson plus

Mpasta

Oct 6, 2008
Nhl has him at 181.

NHL doesn't update player's weights very often. I've seen Connolly listed at 6 different weights. 181 being the lowest. Also, he has been playing a physical game lately and has been more comfortable taking the body. I do think he can add a few pounds but then it might take away from his speed.

The Bruins are trying to make a big trade but if it falls through then I can see them making 1 more trade that will piss the fans off for a defenseman.

DoubleAAAA

Jun 5, 2009
I've been thinking (hoping?) all along that Chiarelli was trying to make a hockey trade involving a roster player and would need a rental, or another depth player for picks to make it work. So I think this move makes sense that way. I doubt it's the only move.

I'm still thinking we see someone with salary or term moved out for two younger players. Maybe Eriksson for Kassian plus, or Eriksson for Atkinson plus

Think a D for Loui might be a wiser move

Terrier

Sep 30, 2003
Newton, MA
Visit site

For what it's worth, I'm watching/listening to this link at work now, if you care to try it.

http://cricfree.sx/tsn-1-live-stream

SPV

Zoinks!
Sponsor
Feb 4, 2003
New Hampshire
hfboards.com
Think a D for Loui might be a wiser move

I think so too; and so I'm not saying I agree but I get the feeling that the Bruins think their defense is okay. I have no insight to that, just the vibe I have. I'm sure some insiders could easily refute that. :laugh:

I've been hoping they move for Atkinson and can include Jack Johnson somehow. Maybe Eriksson, Krug, and something.

MattFromFranklin

Fire Sweeney and Neely
Jun 19, 2012
Franklin, MA
ZERO chance this happens, but it'd be awesome if Chiarelli could trade Soderberg for a 2015 1st+ and Campbell and Paille for whatever picks they could get.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
Ryan Rishaug ‏@TSNRyanRishaug 56s57 seconds ago
Petry to Mtl, done

good

Alicat

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 26, 2005
Norman, OK
XM is brutal. I have an eye dr appointment and decided to stream xm on my way over. Brutal. Avoid at all costs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad