Player Discussion Alexis Lafreniere

bleedblue94

Jun 8, 2004
Post game they asked him why the improvement this year and you cited the work he put in during the summer. Kid look the heat and put the work in. Now his immense talent to flourishing on the big stage. Love the evolution. He plays like a modern power player with skill. He hits and can be a bull at times but then other times pulls out his toe drag shit for some beauties. Cant say enough good about what this kids did last summer and where it helped him get today.

Rangers in 7

Dec 17, 2015
Long Island
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

I think I said he’d be a f***ing stud

Now if only kakko can remember he used to be a star too lol

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Every goal he scores from here on out let’s repost something a fan who hasn’t publicly eaten his words here posted last summer.

*And big up to you boys shaming yourselves for not believing in him.

Harbour Dog

Jul 16, 2015
St. John's
Every goal he scores from here on out let’s repost something a fan who hasn’t publicly eaten his words here posted last summer.

*And big up to you boys shaming yourselves for not believing in him.

Doesn't even need to be last summer. Got a laugh emoji from a Devils fan, just last week when I said he's better than Svechnikov.

Fans who are just looking at box scores and forming their opinions, have got no f***ing idea how good the kid is.

Rongomania

Dec 31, 2017
Inwood
Doesn't even need to be last summer. Got a laugh emoji from a Devils fan, just last week when I said he's better than Svechnikov.

Fans who are just looking at box scores and forming their opinions, have got no f***ing idea how good the kid is.

In this post season he has been the most dynamic player I’ve ever seen play F on this team in the playoffs. He outshines bread almost nightly.

Alexis Lafrenière is 22 years old and plays about zero PP1 time.

SnowblindNYR

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 16, 2011
Brooklyn, NY

It's been like 45 games at this point where he's almost point per game player almost at even strength.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey
1716835029314.png

HolyHagelin

Speed? I am speed.
Jan 8, 2024
Man, love to see everyone eating crow, i came into this thread ready to spike the ball.

So happy to have “that dude,” which he is becoming right now.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad