Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dough72

Sep 3, 2008
I honestly don't care if they lose this series. Losing to Texas would have been unbearable so to me this season was still great maybe even storybook the way they swept texas as well as helping bring attention to odor's lemur looking terribleness

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Ya but there is bandwagonners everywhere now. It's unbearable talking to some people. Had a convo recently:

"Donaldson is doing nothing in the postseason"

"Haha what? he's hitting close to 500 with 6 doubles"

"Ya but how many homeruns? RBIs? He's doing nothing. Getting on base is cool but he's not helping us get runs"

":facepalm"

I had one that went like this:

"Edwin hasn't done anything outside of May. He is only in it for the money and he should be released, he has been useless since May"

"Wait, what the **** did you just say?"

"Edwin needs to be released, he has been horrible outside of May" (not realizing that June was his crazy month)

*I then show him Edwin's splits*

"Like I said, Edwin is trash. Have fun with him, Boston"

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Thing is, the Jays will probably win the next two, get everyone excited, and come out flat in Game 6

no13matssundin

May 16, 2004
Thing is, the Jays will probably win the next two, get everyone excited, and come out flat in Game 6

I had the Jays in 6. We're done. Like done done. It's going to be interesting to say the least in the off-season. I strongly believe we're about to enter some dark days with the Jays again. It stinks.

Kurtz

Jul 17, 2005
I honestly don't care if they lose this series. Losing to Texas would have been unbearable so to me this season was still great maybe even storybook the way they swept texas as well as helping bring attention to odor's lemur looking terribleness

Damn right, that's the spirit that forged this nation into the greatest nation in the World!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad