Blue Jays GDT: *ALCS GM 3* vs CLE | Mon, Oct 17 | 8pm ET/5pm PT | Bauer vs Stroman

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
C:
1B:
2B:
3B: Josh Donaldson
SS: Troy Tulowitzki
LF:
CF:
RF:
DH:

That's what out lineup card for 2017 should look like right now

Don't give a **** about the rest

What about EE? You can't fault him that much either. Martin is still valuable even he's played like garbage this series and you obviously need Pillar back. You're exaggerating but those 5 are the ones I want back. Remake the rest.

Leafsdude7

Stand-Up Philosopher
Mar 26, 2011
Ontario
Miller and Allen are good and all... but this forum has turned them into gods this past week.

Yeah, we've struggled against them... but it can easily turn around.

They're unhittable. Not just to the Jays, either.

It's not going to turn around easily. If we win with them up it's going to need a serious turnaround in both AB approaches and a healthy dose of luck.

HamiltonNHL

Parity era hockey is just puck luck + draft luck
Jan 4, 2012
That fake bloody finger was genius. Skip the starter and go straight to their bullpen that rips up the Jays in regular fashion.

Pi

Nov 16, 2010
Toronto
I think Cleveland can beat the Dodgers but will get destroyed against the Cubs.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
C:
1B:
2B:
3B: Josh Donaldson
SS: Troy Tulowitzki
LF:
CF:
RF:
DH:

That's what out lineup card for 2017 should look like right now

Don't give a **** about the rest

So you are saying that you do not give a **** about...

- A top 10 catcher
- A middle infielder who could be a 4 WAR player
- Arguably the best defensive outfielder in baseball

King Mapes

Sub to My YouTube Blocks_4_days
Feb 9, 2008
Edmonton
If they win this game, it wouldn't surprise me in the least to see Kluber tomorrow. Francona basically implied that would be the case in the 3rd inning interview.

He's implying we lose this game though. If we lose there is no reason to have Kluber go tomorrow on short rest.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Lets be honest Travis might not even play 60 games next year.. he is the Lupul of the Jays book it

Please tell me where you got this magical number of 60 games from. Besides, Devon may have had injury issues the last two seasons. But it has only been two seasons. It is unfair to compare someone to Lupul, who has been injury prone for much longer.

Finlandia WOAT

No blocks, No slappers
May 23, 2010
Miller and Allen are good and all... but this forum has turned them into gods this past week.

Yeah, we've struggled against them... but it can easily turn around.

I think posters saw people saying Britton makes it an 8 inning game and didn't realize that such a statement is 100% literal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad